Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many weird and warped things. "Loving your job doesn't mean it's not hard." a) Your "job" isn't hard, no matter how you slice it. Like the poster before me said, it's a hobby. b) Most of the time, you do not seem to love your "job". c) Nobody claimed that a job you love can't be hard anyway, people are simply suggesting that your occupation is not a job. Which it isn't, regardless of whether or not you love it.

Well this is the most cringe thing I've ever read
So now she's latched on to Marie Kondo. How original. And thanking the stuff is frankly among the more pointless esoteric exercises out there. Don't keep buying polyester at Primark. Don't keep filling your make-up drawers with non-cruelty-free microplastic tit. Don't keep adding to the landfill. It doesn't matter if you thank the stuff. It. Can't. Hear. You. It would be better if she wasted a thought on how she could contribute to a more sustainable world. Organic tampons and thanking her house don't cut it.

Reactions: 5
Going back to the weight loss/diet rubbish plus the fact she jumps on anything paid... Anyone remember the Shape triangle soup/shake type things she reviewed? Just got me thinking after someone mentioned Slimfast.

Anyway she posted at the start of 2017 about "throwing her scales away" and then by October she's reviewing those meal replacements with the opening line "I have to admit I’ve been a bit slack with my diet recently, which has resulted in a few lbs being added to my usual number on the old scales…" EYEROLL. I mean I know that you can change your mind about weight loss and that's fine. Your body n all. But with this I'm not SURPRISED because for her its all about the hits over being genuine.

Reactions: 2
She could also be open if she struggles. It's not exactly shameful, many, many women do - they make this great plan how to lose weight and don't stick to it, meandering between "I'm alright the way I am, I'll just live as I like", "I need to do something for my health" and "God I look fat". Honestly, that's so normal nobody would bat an eye. But instead she just chooses to act like her old content doesn't exist and we all imagined it :rolleyes:.

so just seen loseitlikelauren mentioned here ive just seen her videos after a few years wow shes gained the weight after a tummy tuck and everything

Looks like Lauren has opened up about Amelia... just saw her video pop up and in the first comment that Lauren pinned someone said how awful Amelia was to Lauren. Will have to watch the vid tomorrow when I get a minute. Curious if Amelia will reply!

Reactions: 3
I watched Lauren's video and she was asked why her friendship with Amelia ended. Lauren recorded a full explanation but decided not to post it after reading this thread. She doesn't want to make us trolls happy by giving the details. She still gave a bit more info, but it's things we already speculated on in the past (how Amelia was ways so rude to her, etc).

The Amelia part starts at 8:30 --

Reactions: 6
Amelia is a horrible person! We all noticed how condescending she was to Lauren, slating her colour choices of her clothes & hats etc- and now Lauren has just confirmed that’s what she was like and dressed it all up as banter! What a horrible bully! 🤬
Amelia needs to look at herself and her rotten core, before she preaches anti-bullying!
No wonder she’s lost all her friends!

Reactions: 8
To be honest I’m not surprised. She was absolutely awful to lauren. Even when she split up with joe and lauren was supporting her through it in Cyprus or wherever they went she was so rude about her.
There’s two sides to every story but you’ve got to look at the odds, is it everyone else or is it Amelia? For me, you only have to look at all these friends she’s lost. Lauren was a good friend to her when she split up with joe and so was Lucy. Lucy would take the dog for a walk for her, check on her all the time and go over and do her dishes and all sorts and she treated them like tit in return. It’s no wonder she’s got no mates.

Reactions: 9
If everyone around her has left, its her not them. She is a classic narcissist who thinks the world and those in it owe her a favour.

She's going to end up so lonely. Chris won't hang around forever. She'll either trap him with a kid or belittle him to the point of defeat

Has anyone seen the BBC programme Mum? I imagine her to be like Pauline. So condescending and self obsessed.

To be honest I’m not surprised. She was absolutely awful to lauren. Even when she split up with joe and lauren was supporting her through it in Cyprus or wherever they went she was so rude about her.
There’s two sides to every story but you’ve got to look at the odds, is it everyone else or is it Amelia? For me, you only have to look at all these friends she’s lost. Lauren was a good friend to her when she split up with joe and so was Lucy. Lucy would take the dog for a walk for her, check on her all the time and go over and do her dishes and all sorts and she treated them like tit in return. It’s no wonder she’s got no mates.
And when she does, it's because she needs to promote Bumble so gets them to come along for a freebie for that to fill the brief.

Reactions: 4
Is it really hate if it’s accurate? Obviously people elaborate for dramatic effect but you’ll find more of the truth here than on any comments on any video or Instagram post. Not everyone is a nice person and can be everyone’s friendly neighbourhood ‘blogger’

Those who decided to talk about Lauren on here have really shot themselves and everyone else in the foot haven’t they! Well done! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hilarious to have confirmation that Amelia’s an actual bully after all her condescending “be kind” content.

Those who decided to talk about Lauren on here have really shot themselves and everyone else in the foot haven’t they! Well done! 🤦🏻‍♀️
In all fairness, I think Amelia is completely to blame and she treated Lauren badly. But Lauren was going tear Amelia a new one and publicly out her and spill all the gossip obln their private issues but isn't now becuse someone said something about her.

No issue with Lauren at all, she's clearly the victim of Amelia's nasty narcissism and seems like a pretty decent person. But you can't criticise a gossip site when it affects you but be happy to literally character assassinate someone in a video. 🤷‍♀️

I don't think anyone here has an issue with Lauren, but if she'd have posted that video she would have inevitably ended up all over this thread (that she says she reads), and I think she's better off distancing herself from Amelia's bullshit.

As much as I want to know, I think she probably did the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In all fairness, I think Amelia is completely to blame and she treated Lauren badly. But Lauren was going tear Amelia a new one and publicly out her and spill all the gossip but isn't now becuse someone said something about her.

I don't see how commenting on her is out of order but she was quite happy to comment in great detail on Amelia and what happened privately between them. And admit then she spends a lot of time reading this thread. 🤷‍♀️

No issue with Lauren at all, she's clearly the victim of Amelia's nasty narcissism and seems like a pretty decent person. But you can't criticise a gossip site when it affects you but be happy to literally character assassinate someone in a video.

As much as I want to know, I think she probably did the right thing.
Yeah that’s fair, but myself and I think a lot of people on here really wanted the juicy gossip!
I think seeing those things said about her made her think “duck them, why should I answer their questions now after they’ve said that” because let’s face it, this thread is for Amelia’s atrocious attitude and not Lauren’s weight gain.
I do think it’s clear however that Lauren was bullied quite badly by Amelia and perhaps just sharing what she went through could have been therapeutic for her, and as a lot of people were invested in their friendship at some point, it would have been nice closure and something clearly quite sinister on Amelia’s behalf happened.
I’m happy for Lauren to keep her peace as that’s her right, but it is slightly annoying those people who came on her just to say ‘fat’ have ruined it.

Think Uncle Bryn in last years Christmas episode when he was finally going to spill what had happened on that bloody fishing trip!!

Yeah that’s fair, but myself and I think a lot of people on here really wanted the juicy gossip!
I think seeing those things said about her made her think “duck them, why should I answer their questions now after they’ve said that” because let’s face it, this thread is for Amelia’s atrocious attitude and not Lauren’s weight gain.
I do think it’s clear however that Lauren was bullied quite badly by Amelia and perhaps just sharing what she went through could have been therapeutic for her, and as a lot of people were invested in their friendship at some point, it would have been nice closure and something clearly quite sinister on Amelia’s behalf happened.
I’m happy for Lauren to keep her peace as that’s her right, but it is slightly annoying those people who came on her just to say ‘fat’ have ruined it.

Think Uncle Bryn in last years Christmas episode when he was finally going to spill what had happened on that bloody fishing trip!!
You might be right. I hope she doesn't feel like that though. Amelia is clearly a nasty piece of work and other than a few flippant comments on here, I don't think anyone has anything bad to say about Lauren.

I've seen friendships like that before. You could tell that Amelia used to take the piss out of Lauren to try and feel better about herself.

Interesting to watch Lauren’s video. It is a shame that some people felt the need to comment on her weight and then subsequently as Lauren put it “ruin it for the rest of us”.
I know I commented about how I hate the body positivity trend but that was in response to someone else bringing it up. I don’t follow Lauren or watch her channel so had no idea what her weight sitch was pre watching this.

even though she cut a lot out of the actual “story” it’s still interesting to watch - and she does confirm what we had always sort of thought, that she was sick of Amelia putting her down. She also alluded to Amelia falling out with lots of friends - including that Maggie - the one who I think she went to Berlin with, saying it was about very similar issues and that Amelia had tried to paint Lauren in a really bad light to Maggie.
Amelia must be horrified this is now out there

There’s not a face mask in the world to help you with this bad review Amelia! Get on the self care, stat!!

I don’t know Lauren I haven’t followed Amelia for long enough. I watched the video, at the start I thought oh she’s cool! Then I got to the Amelia bit and I cannot believe the double standards surrounding this!

I have put on so much weight since giving birth I know people are seeing me and thinking “Christ she’s fat now” it doesn’t bother me because it’s true! I am fat now, I’ll loose it when I’m ready 🤷‍♀️ Im not going to slag anyone off for thinking it.

I assuming that with a username of loseitlikelauren (paraphrasing, can’t quite remember) she was weight loss content? Seems a strange thing to do when your weight is such an issue for you?

I still can’t get over that she said Amelias thread is bigger as it should be (again paraphrasing) and has the audacity to think we are knobheads?

Can’t see anyone saying “god what a fat cow she is” gaining weight is facts, name calling is rude.

May potentially take Amelias side on this one 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.