Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that she stopped her Patreon. I also noticed that she herself is supporting ZERO creators. That's funny considering she's always going on about creators supporting each other.

20201006_145908.jpg

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched this weeks vlog? Where the hell has her new voice come from? She sounds like she’s from bloody kensington!!!! Ermmm you ain’t that posh love so being fake

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She thinks she’s posh now because she’s got a house that she’s filling with gifted crap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That vacuum thing she calls Doris is so cringe! Just highlights how lazy she is again!

Reactions: 1
Omg she is such an utter, utter cow. Her last story says that people who love their jobs are the “ones that got it right”. How bleeping nasty and rude towards the people that follow her who aren’t happy in their jobs?? So they got it wrong in life did they?? Snobby twit. Way to alienate your followers. I cannot believe she posted that. People struggling in jobs they don’t enjoy probably have mental health issues as it is and now they have to read about how they got it wrong!

Some people actually have to WORK, Amelia, and not sit at home doing nothing all day while collecting free tit from various brands and being looked after by a man

Reactions: 18
Omg she is such an utter, utter cow. Her last story says that people who love their jobs are the “ones that got it right”. How bleeping nasty and rude towards the people that follow her who aren’t happy in their jobs?? So they got it wrong in life did they?? Snobby twit. Way to alienate your followers. I cannot believe she posted that. People struggling in jobs they don’t enjoy probably have mental health issues as it is and now they have to read about how they got it wrong!

Some people actually have to WORK, Amelia, and not sit at home doing nothing all day while collecting free tit from various brands and being looked after by a man
FFS. Amelia, the reason we say you're lazy and you don't work is NOT because you say you enjoy your job.

It's because in the story before you just said that your work day consists for putting some washing on and taking it easy because you feel a bit low.

The rest of the world can feel absolutely terrible and still have to drag their ass to a very demanding job to pay the mortgage and still be home in time to put the kids to bed and THEN put the washing on.

A bit like when she said that everyone has time for self care and she wont be made to feel bad for it. No one tried to make you feel bad... but you certainly made me feel like tit when you smugly implied that I wasn't trying hard enough to find the time. Unlike you I can't just not turn up to work for a few days whenever life gets tough, just so I can put on a face mask and laze around. And no, that's not because you work harder than me the rest of the time. I'm at at 5am with my little kids, work flat out all week and spend all weekend catching up on chores.

You're a joke. Posting pictures of a free robot vac is not a job. And free tit that none needs won't pay the bills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
FFS. Amelia, the reason we say you're lazy and you don't work is NOT because you say you enjoy your job.

It's because in the story before you just said that your work day consists for putting some washing on and taking it easy because you feel a bit low.

The rest of the world can feel absolutely terrible and still have to drag their ass to a very demanding job to pay the mortgage and still be home in time to put the kids to bed and THEN put the washing on.

A bit like when she said that everyone has time for self care and she wont be made to feel bad for it. No one tried to make you feel bad... but you certainly made me feel like tit when you smugly implied that I wasn't trying hard enough to find the time. Unlike you I can't just not turn up to work for a few days whenever life gets tough, just so I can put on a face mask and laze around. And no, that's not because you work harder than me the rest of the time. I'm at at 5am with my little kids, work flat out all week and spend all weekend catching up on chores.

You're a joke. Posting pictures of a free robot vac is not a job. And free tit that none needs won't pay the bills.
Yes to aalllll of this!!!! She needs a good dose of reality to slap her in the face!! She is completely delusional. Its quite baffling to watch!

Reactions: 4
So bleeping rude. Plenty of us are teachers, nurses.etc ..... contributing members of society.... who love their jobs but doesn’t mean it’s not hard. Doesn’t mean at the moment I’m not in tears at work because work is awful at the moment in this pandemic. Does she think we go a single day at the moment without feeling low? But instead of ‘taking a me day’ - we go in, we kill ourselves; and sure we might have a little wobble, but proud to do it!
She wouldn’t last a day in the real world.
I’m blocked anyway but I hope she looses a lot of followers for such a clueless offensive comment.

Reactions: 9
God she's offensive. It's one thing not to know about hard work, but it's a whole other to laze about and let your boyfriend buy you a house and then condescend to people who do have to work hard. I hope she never has kids, because she turns every potentially teachable moment into an utterly questionable clueless mess, and with an attitude no less.

Reactions: 3
Another day off. She should just admit she “works” part time and be done with it.

Reactions: 2
Must be so nice to spend weeks decorating and then gift yourself a day off to curl up on the sofa with a book and a cuppa. Has she actually done any paid work recently?!

Must be so nice to spend weeks decorating and then gift yourself a day off to curl up on the sofa with a book and a cuppa. Has she actually done any paid work recently?!
Right! Over here in the real world it took me a full year to finish my first place because I was having to squeeze it in to weekends or stay up late after work to get it done because I had an actual job to go to Monday to Friday.

She seems to be off more than she's bloody 'working'

Right! Over here in the real world it took me a full year to finish my first place because I was having to squeeze it in to weekends or stay up late after work to get it done because I had an actual job to go to Monday to Friday.

She seems to be off more than she's bloody 'working'
In the even real-er world over here we still haven't started our lounge 5 years later :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That Instagram post was so flipping smug and condescending. Stop telling us what to do you wannabe Headteacher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.