Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just dawned on me when she posted this that they’ve never taken the kids to a show or pantomime ( unless I’ve missed it)
Its always her and Danny or her mate who go to concerts or the theatre ,the kids only seem to get trips and holidays she has coupons for

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Its always her and Danny or her mate who go to concerts or the theatre ,the kids only seem to get trips and holidays she has coupons for
Yes , I’ve never known them to go to a Christmas panto ? most kids get that at least ,even if they never get taken to a show.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know some people might disagree with me, but it really irks me that every shopping haul is a yellow label one- I just feel for instance all of that fish could have been really helpful to a family that are really really struggling. She will most definitely have a chest freezer full of meats etc, but they're In morrisons numerous times a week snatching up loads of yellow labels. I know she has every right to like anyone, but it just doesn't sit right with me that with dannys job, her hairdressing and YouTube they're more in a position than a lot of families to afford a weekly food shop... They can't be doing too bad if they're having family days out and weekends away. I just feel its quite selfish and greedy when it could really benefit people that are on the bones of their arses just now trying to get by.

I mean all those packets of fish was a bit excessive. I would have took 2 or 3 at the most to allow someone else to benefit.
Absolutely agree with you. I know if she don't take them someone else may, but just maybe someone who really needs them could take them. To do all her shopping a week on yellow labels sits uncomfortable with me too. I decided today I don't think I can watch her any more because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It just dawned on me when she posted this that they’ve never taken the kids to a show or pantomime ( unless I’ve missed it)
So much for her “anxiety”! 🙄
Ollie & Ella would’ve loved The Lion King.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with you. I know if she don't take them someone else may, but just maybe someone who really needs them could take them. To do all her shopping a week on yellow labels sits uncomfortable with me too. I decided today I don't think I can watch her any more because of it.
I’m not watching her again either, she’s greedy! A few families could have benefited from half of what she bought! No need at all, she can afford to buy alcohol and go to the theatre so can afford to leave some for others who may not even manage a meal for their family!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not watching her again either, she’s greedy! A few families could have benefited from half of what she bought! No need at all, she can afford to buy alcohol and go to the theatre so can afford to leave some for others who may not even manage a meal for their family!
Queue her video of showing us how much stock there is to justify her greed

Reactions: 6
Could not agree more.
It riles me that she could be taking away from a family who genuinely not able to afford full price things.
I’m sure she could get a job to help with bills if they were that hard up, show that they aren’t!

I know some people might disagree with me, but it really irks me that every shopping haul is a yellow label one- I just feel for instance all of that fish could have been really helpful to a family that are really really struggling. She will most definitely have a chest freezer full of meats etc, but they're In morrisons numerous times a week snatching up loads of yellow labels. I know she has every right to like anyone, but it just doesn't sit right with me that with dannys job, her hairdressing and YouTube they're more in a position than a lot of families to afford a weekly food shop... They can't be doing too bad if they're having family days out and weekends away. I just feel its quite selfish and greedy when it could really benefit people that are on the bones of their arses just now trying to get by.

I mean all those packets of fish was a bit excessive. I would have took 2 or 3 at the most to allow someone else to benefit.

Just watched her latest food haul. She makes me sick to be honest. The literal joy in her voice because she’s got some cheap meat 🤢.
I work on a childrens ward and we get some many underprivileged families come in who could only wish to eat things like meat. Yet she’s taking all she can but on the side going to the theatre, going on haven breaks, buying alcohol etc. it doesn’t sit right with me. At least if you’re gonna do that crap don’t plaster it everywhere 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest food haul. She makes me sick to be honest. The literal joy in her voice because she’s got some cheap meat 🤢.
I work on a childrens ward and we get some many underprivileged families come in who could only wish to eat things like meat. Yet she’s taking all she can but on the side going to the theatre, going on haven breaks, buying alcohol etc. it doesn’t sit right with me. At least if you’re gonna do that crap don’t plaster it everywhere 😤
Totally agree. It's complete greed, especially when she has a chest freezer jam packed with meat, ready meals etc. There's families and people on the bones of their arse that would be really grateful for those meats and everything else she takes.
Really angers me!

Could not agree more.
It riles me that she could be taking away from a family who genuinely not able to afford full price things.
I’m sure she could get a job to help with bills if they were that hard up, show that they aren’t!
Exactly, I don't think they're hard up at all with all the days out, and weekends away they have I know a lot of them are coupon deals but I still get the impression they're not short of a Bob or two they're just very tight with it 😬

And another thing that riles me is that she buys reduced gluten free stuff too. Those little pink cakes on the last video are about £1.80 for 4 normally. My sons coeliac and it’s so expensive to buy things. To think that’s something else she’s taking away from people 😒

• Angry
Totally agree. It's complete greed, especially when she has a chest freezer jam packed with meat, ready meals etc. There's families and people on the bones of their arse that would be really grateful for those meats and everything else she takes.
Really angers me!

Exactly, I don't think they're hard up at all with all the days out, and weekends away they have I know a lot of them are coupon deals but I still get the impression they're not short of a Bob or two they're just very tight with it 😬
I noticed Danny had also picked up lots of yellow label fish when he went on his own,hes just like her unless it comes to their nights out, alcohol or food and drink for entertaining their mates. She goes bavk to her home town yo cut peoples hair,I wondervif she declares the money they pay her?

She's seriously annoying and I had to unsunscribe months ago...... Anxiety this, no oomph an all that... Danny must be flirting with the female coppers at work for some extra marital activities 👮

• Haha
Just got home after a night shift and watched the meals of the week,I really cant believe how she piles the plates,very carbohydrate heavy meals. Everything looks so unappetising.

• Sick
Nice Camron could take the night off work to watch the kids. I wonder did she pay him seeing as he was down wages 🤔 as if.

Here's slop lasagne instead of treating them to a takeaway while she f**ks off.

• Sad
Just got home after a night shift and watched the meals of the week,I really cant believe how she piles the plates,very carbohydrate heavy meals. Everything looks so unappetising.
It still shocks me when she buys a cake or something else incredibly unhealthy and says "the boys will have that for supper" 😲

Screenshot_20221121-134937_YouTube.jpg

400 - 231.07 = 168.93 for 3 "weekly shops" is really good going so what is she doing with the money she is saving from her yellow labels? She could easily use the money she is saving to buy the children some brand new clothes, take them to the theatre and cinema and a nice meal out now and then but she chooses not to do that. Her food shop is beginning to make me feel a bit annoyed because they're greedy! They don't grab one or two packs of everything it's always 4/5 because she doesn't want to bother doing a proper shop. She seems to have stopped buying fruit and veg unless she gets it through yellow labels.

• Wow
I'm a bit behind this week but her meatballs from her meals of the week look like an animal has come along and had a dump on the spaghetti 🤢

• Haha
Why is her pasta sauce so brown!? Ragu is meant to be more reddish.

so once again her danny happy to pay god knows how much for theatre and meal out (even if it was nandos) but no treats for the kids or a crappy holiday in a caravan with yellow label foods every other month.

surely as a parent you want to give your children the best in life? I would never dream of doing this with my kids

I noticed she completely snubbed this comment, but replied to everyone else or a put a heart.
Her greed rubs me up the wrong way completely!
I bet they never donate to charity or that either but are always happy to take.
There's always two kinds of people in life givers and takers.

Why is her pasta sauce so brown!? Ragu is meant to be more reddish.

so once again her danny happy to pay god knows how much for theatre and meal out (even if it was nandos) but no treats for the kids or a crappy holiday in a caravan with yellow label foods every other month.

surely as a parent you want to give your children the best in life? I would never dream of doing this with my kids
And puts them in scruffy clothes that looks fit for the bin. I've no objection to second hand clothes, ive bought second hand many of times, but it seems ALL of the kids clothes are second hand and they look really worn and faded. The only time I've seen on her channel she buys new clothes is their Christmas pyjamas and socks in primark once a year.
She'll surely recieve child benefit for Liam, Olly and Ella so why isn't she buying new clothes from that? After all child benefit is for your child's needs... Supermarkets always have some great sales on clothes. I was able to top up each of my kids winter clothes for £150 (£50 each) from asda that included cosy jammies, new underwear, a pair of winter shoes, cosy jumpers, jogging bottoms and hat and gloves.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.