Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, they're not on the breadline unless they have debts cos Danny is a copper.. I wonder if he IS on shift on some of these nights.. After all, the police force is a very incestuous environment and its well known for affairs an, stuff....
I have often wondered if that was why he didnt want her to get a job,but have another baby and be at home. She would br occupied at home,giving him freedom to do his own thing. Since Ella was born,the dynamics within that family appear very different, Helen appears very disinterested and on occasions almost manic when recording social events, very loud almost desperate to be centre of attention, Danny as usual just permanently busy doing something,but looking pissed off at being filmed of photographed. I feel sorry for the boys,because they are treated like glorified baby sitters and have been left looking after Ella since she was born. Not sure having a fourth child has turned out exactly how Helen thought

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The meals of the week,mads me laugh, Friday they had drinks with friends, not a single yellow label pizza in sight and branded crisps,Kettle chips.Clearly Helen will buy full priced food just not for her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why was her curry GREEN? It honestly looked like a dirty baby nappy 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
The meals of the week,mads me laugh, Friday they had drinks with friends, not a single yellow label pizza in sight and branded crisps,Kettle chips.Clearly Helen will buy full priced food just not for her kids
This is what I thought money for full priced pizza and crisps but refuses to buy full priced fruit for her children.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what their friends and his colleagues think of her posts
Do you remember when she once said she had made friends with some other yellow sticker regulars in morrisons and that her and another woman saved items for each other? not heard her mention those "friends" for a while, makes me wonder if it got competitive between them and they're no longer friends, can just imagine them all pouncing on the same items and trying to beat each other to them.

• Wow
Do you remember when she once said she had made friends with some other yellow sticker regulars in morrisons and that her and another woman saved items for each other? not heard her mention those "friends" for a while, makes me wonder if it got competitive between them and they're no longer friends, can just imagine them all pouncing on the same items and trying to beat each other to them.
I forgot about that. Also I think her loud behavior could be off putting

Reactions: 5
Just watched her meals, it all looked disgusting 🤮I’d not serve that to a rabid dog!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve thought this for a while. She seems really manic, almost coming across like a child who’s begging their parents for attention when she’s in front of Danny. It’s a really odd relationship. He doesn’t look happy at all either a lot of the time.
Like another poster said the police are known for their extra marital activities. My niece is a police officer, and constantly tells me about the affairs that are going on. It wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t up to no good

I have often wondered if that was why he didnt want her to get a job,but have another baby and be at home. She would br occupied at home,giving him freedom to do his own thing. Since Ella was born,the dynamics within that family appear very different, Helen appears very disinterested and on occasions almost manic when recording social events, very loud almost desperate to be centre of attention, Danny as usual just permanently busy doing something,but looking pissed off at being filmed of photographed. I feel sorry for the boys,because they are treated like glorified baby sitters and have been left looking after Ella since she was born. Not sure having a fourth child has turned out exactly how Helen thought

• Heart
Just watched her food haul. The yellow label hauls are getting smaller. No fruit or veg. But she won’t buy them full price? The woman infuriates me. Says we go through a lot of food in our house with 4 kids, don’t we all! Yet she’s probably taking yellow stickers off if people who are genuinely struggling. Wonder how long she lurked in Morrisons for that stuff 🙄
I was thinking the same, she only buys fresh fruit and veg if it's yellow label 😬 fruit and veg is cheap enough when it's not on yellow label esp in Aldi where she shopped every week. I felt like she was trying to justify it by saying we get through so much food.. Don't we all but she's in a position where Danny has a fulltime wage, she'll be earning from YouTube and doing hair, so she's a lot more fortunate than other people

Just watched her food haul and she says those king prawns are for their supper... Supper... now that's a luxury a lot of people cannot afford in this cost of living crisis. She also talks of a full stocked up freezer... Does she even care that some people are on the bones of their butts... scrapping by, and she talks of a stocked freezer and supper. Makes me so mad. These youtubers have no empathy.
Especially the glee in her voice, it really irritates me! My dad who sadly had to give up work after he was signed off long term from PTSD and other severe mental health issues (ex Royal marine) he lives on £60 per week after paying his bills. He really does appreciate yellow labels, he's worked his whole life and served for our country he's on the bones of his arse, yet there's people like her who take take take. It makes me furious at how greedy she is, and it's not just one thing she had Danny get her 6 packs of reduced fish the other week when she's already got a freezer full. Can't stand her anymore

I too noticed there's never a yellow label in sight when she has friends round 🤣🤣🤣

And the curry served with a mountain of rice AND potatoes 😬
Sorry if its TMI but I'd be stuck to the loo all night after eating all of that 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I found her response to this comment quite strange. I wonder if her lack of vlogging is not of her own choice,but either the boys refuse to be involved or Danny has said no. I know Helen likes to give the impression that shes very much in control at home, I think the only control she has is with food

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I found her response to this comment quite strange. I wonder if her lack of vlogging is not of her own choice,but either the boys refuse to be involved or Danny has said no. I know Helen likes to give the impression that shes very much in control at home, I think the only control she has is with food
Maybe her boys don't want a camera shoved in their faces and if Danny has any sense, he will have told her he doesn't want Ella on there either, what with all the paed0 pervs surfing online.
Danny is always 'at work' or busy entertaining the ladies in the force 😂

• Haha
Low and behold she's bought fruit this week because it was heavily discounted she's so predictable.

• Haha
  • Wow
I take it she's not going to be showing anything other than the hauls , she said the reason she showed the tree was because she mentioned it in the vid , Danny must've put a stop to her showing their home life little Ollie and Ella would still be up for being filmed even if the older kids weren't .

Reactions: 3
I take it she's not going to be showing anything other than the hauls , she said the reason she showed the tree was because she mentioned it in the vid , Danny must've put a stop to her showing their home life little Ollie and Ella would still be up for being filmed even if the older kids weren't .
I've never agreed with ppl showing their kids online and let's face it, safeguarding should be first and foremost in any parents mind, not putting their video and Instantspam content first!!
Isn't ANYTHING sacred with these ppl?? Our private lives should be held dear and not shown to the world. The irony is, when ppl start criticising their lifestyles, they get all defensive but they're the ones who have put it out there voluntarily anyway so need to realise what responses they will get!!!! Absolute morons

• Heart
Maybe the kids were getting comments at school ? I’d doubt there would be a sudden rush of conscious from her or Danny, he would be well aware of online danger ⚠

Maybe the kids were getting comments at school ? I’d doubt there would be a sudden rush of conscious from her or Danny, he would be well aware of online danger ⚠
Yeah, of course he's aware which is probably why he's told her to wind her neck in with this recording their family inbetween yellow sticker hauls....
Maybe she's hoping for a paid collab with Morrisons 😅 The staff must be like, Oh god! Here's that woman AGAIN!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.