Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve always got a controlling vibe off him too, she seems to look to him for reassurance for everything ,she never seems to be able to make an independent decision without his say so, even the boy’s seems odd around him, especially Liam.
Im always very aware that what we see is what the content creator wants us to see,so not always a true representation of what is happening I tend to look at body language,changes in behaviour, the language used by the creator. Like you mentioned ,the seeking approval from him or the boys body language/eyes not mirroring what they say. In the past I did wonder if Danny got together with her because of her naive almost childish personality, she would be easier to control.

Reactions: 3
Im always very aware that what we see is what the content creator wants us to see,so not always a true representation of what is happening I tend to look at body language,changes in behaviour, the language used by the creator. Like you mentioned ,the seeking approval from him or the boys body language/eyes not mirroring what they say. In the past I did wonder if Danny got together with her because of her naive almost childish personality, she would be easier to control.
Yes, that’s a fair assumption,they always seem on edge ( can’t put my finger on it) when he’s around, she’s definitely very childlike around him, it’s the boys behaviour I find stands out the most ,like they’re repressed( it’s hard to explain )but it doesn’t seem normal ,like they’re afraid to put a foot wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes the boys never seem to act natural when he’s around. Cameron & Liam seem to tiptoe around & almost try to blend into the background. Helen didn’t even get a say in Ella’s name. Danny wanted a daughter he could name after his late mum. I never really took to Danny at all. Helen seems to worship the ground he walks on.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’ve always got a controlling vibe off him too, she seems to look to him for reassurance for everything ,she never seems to be able to make an independent decision without his say so, even the boy’s seems odd around him, especially Liam.
I've said it before I don't get that with Danny, I think it's more her than him!

Reactions: 1
Yes, that’s a fair assumption,they always seem on edge ( can’t put my finger on it) when he’s around, she’s definitely very childlike around him, it’s the boys behaviour I find stands out the most ,like they’re repressed( it’s hard to explain )but it doesn’t seem normal ,like they’re afraid to put a foot wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely understand what you mean,it's difficult to put into words, but the boys dont seem relaxed. I find it sad that a camera is shoved in their face on Christmas day and she tells the world about their charity shop clothes just maybe the boys dont want their mates to know about their mums tight fisted behaviour

I've said it before I don't get that with Danny, I think it's more her than him!
At first I wasnt sure,theres just something about him. He does everything in the house ,is it because he enjoys it or because he doesnt want trades men in his house around Helen. My attitude towards him changed when he was so unsupportive of her getting a job

The way the boys all come downstairs on Xmas morning & sit in a row on the sofa waiting to be handed each present is weird. Cameron’s an adult & Liam’s not far behind. It’s cold & controlled. We used to bomb downstairs, falling over each other to rip open our presents. Chaos but fun.

Reactions: 6
She’s made all the vlogs private bar the shopping hauls and budgeting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you watch the budgeting vlogs (they're all one one playlist) it's very telling how obsessed she is with spending as little as possible, she's got ten bank accounts for different savings, fair enough it's good to be organised but it comes across as a bit unhinged, it's the one called budgeting on one income, the kitchen tips one is funny too oh and the keeping the house warm on a budget is an eye opener for sure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If you watch the budgeting vlogs (they're all one one playlist) it's very telling how obsessed she is with spending as little as possible, she's got ten bank accounts for different savings, fair enough it's good to be organised but it comes across as a bit unhinged, it's the one called budgeting on one income, the kitchen tips one is funny too oh and the keeping the house warm on a budget is an eye opener for sure
Fanny by gaslight 😂

• Haha
She’s made all the vlogs private bar the shopping hauls and budgeting
Thats interesting considering she posts Ella in the hauls and on Tik tok,I wonder if the boys have asked her to do it

Thats interesting considering she posts Ella in the hauls and on Tik tok,I wonder if the boys have asked her to do it
Maybe someone at school said something and she’s decided to give them more privacy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe someone at school said something and she’s decided to give them more privacy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hope so, apart from Ollie, the other boys always looked uncomfortable when she was filming them.

Hope so, apart from Ollie, the other boys always looked uncomfortable when she was filming them.
I could’ve swore in one video she said Oliie was having trouble with bully’s, she didn’t go into detail.

I could’ve swore in one video she said Oliie was having trouble with bully’s, she didn’t go into detail.
Blimey you're right, I remember that, he used to come across as really hyper, she was always moaning about him breaking his glasses, but she put it all out there, poor boys.

Blimey you're right, I remember that, he used to come across as really hyper, she was always moaning about him breaking his glasses, but she put it all out there, poor boys.
I remember thinking she worked in the school so would be familiar with the bullies.

Ha ha, mind you that does look something she'd buy in a charity shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Probably passed down from her Great, Great,Great, Grandad …It won’t be long till Ella’s in that leather jacket she’s saved from she was a teen 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.