Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit of a false economy I think. Use fuel to go for extra car trips to the shops to get cheaper food. The cost of fuel at the minute can't really make that worthwhile surely?

We do one big weekly food delivery but it means we have everything we need and nothing more, no temptation walking around a co-op etc.

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed they don't buy the alcohol as often but Danny likes his rum and Guinness and she likes her cider, never seen her buy yellow label alcohol. But yes 15 on vodka and endless plants, yet she buys the cheapest food she can find. Either they have cast iron stomachs or frequently have stomach upsets
There's definitely a reduction in the alcohol buying. She used to buy it every week. Or maybe she's not buying it with the weekly shop anymore and is going to bargain booze or something 🤔
She has bought yellow label Guinness a couple of times, the cans had been dented or a can was missing out of the pack.
She got reduced bananas a few weeks ago that were black. They would've been a soggy mess inside! I agree they must have cast iron stomachs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Watched her garden vlog, was a nice change, the garden looks lovely, my only concern was the pond with Little Ella toddling around, there's only a fine mesh beneath the water line which she fitted to stop birds eating the tadpoles or attacking the fish. I'm really surprised that Danny hasn't prioritised fitting a thicker safety mesh/grill to protect Ella. Someone I worked with years ago, her 2 Yr old drown in a garden pond which only had a couple of inches of water. One of the clips she used, she said she'd been struggling with her anxiety, that's why she hadn't been filming, but she posts multiple TikTok every week and always posts pictures of her nights out. I get the feeling YouTube requires too much work, Helen likes the short tiktoks that's don't need editing or much thought or input

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it very hard to believe she has anxiety. Her Tik toks, her multiple trips to Morrisons for cheap food, her nights out. She comes across as an attention seeker. She’s loud & brash.

I also find her a bit detached from Ella. When Ollie was small she seemed closer & more involved with him. Those little dresses Ella was wearing in the vlog, second-hand I imagine, looked really worn & faded. Does she never buy any new, or good as new, clothes for the kids?

Reactions: 7
She definitely has some kind of social anxiety, she has never mentioned going to any baby groups or social things with just Her and Ella.

She probably doesn’t post much many vlogs because she’s discovered this thread. Maybe she got out of the habit when Danny was at home after his hip replacement.

Also, Ella’s dress may have been faded but she was just playing in the garden, not like she needs decent clothes on for that. Plus, the whole family don’t seem to be into fashion.

She definitely has some kind of social anxiety, she has never mentioned going to any baby groups or social things with just Her and Ella.

She probably doesn’t post much many vlogs because she’s discovered this thread. Maybe she got out of the habit when Danny was at home after his hip replacement.

Also, Ella’s dress may have been faded but she was just playing in the garden, not like she needs decent clothes on for that. Plus, the whole family don’t seem to be into fashion.
If she had social anxiety she wouldn’t be able to hang around Morrisons for hours with hordes of people waiting on bargains. Or go out on social nights. Or make a tit of herself in tik tok. I think she has “selective” anxiety.

It’s just as well the boys aren’t into fashion because she’ll never buy them anything nice. When shopping for Ella when pregnant she only went to charity shops & bought the most washed out, worn out stuff, fit only for the bin. Charity shops are amazing but she seems to go to one where they get all the dregs from other shops.
She can afford to buy the kids the odd new thing, her £15 bottle of vodka could’ve bought Ella a couple of little outfits from Primark. A couple of Xmases ago her & Danny spent about £500 buying themselves new clothes in the sales. The kids look like tramps.

If she had social anxiety she wouldn’t be able to hang around Morrisons for hours with hordes of people waiting on bargains. Or go out on social nights. Or make a tit of herself in tik tok. I think she has “selective” anxiety.

It’s just as well the boys aren’t into fashion because she’ll never buy them anything nice. When shopping for Ella when pregnant she only went to charity shops & bought the most washed out, worn out stuff, fit only for the bin. Charity shops are amazing but she seems to go to one where they get all the dregs from other shops.
She can afford to buy the kids the odd new thing, her £15 bottle of vodka could’ve bought Ella a couple of little outfits from Primark. A couple of Xmases ago her & Danny spent about £500 buying themselves new clothes in the sales. The kids look like tramps.

Yes, I guess there are just some places she feels more comfortable going to. She doesn’t seem very independent.

I used to go mad buying kids clothes, now I don’t unless they actually need them. Maybe she thinks buying better quality second hand clothes is better than poor quality new clothes? Who knows, she is a bit of an odd bod.

Last year she mentioned taking Ella to a baby group and apparently Ella enjoyed it. But I do wonder if she is OK with Ella on her own at home, but not as confident out and about on her own with her.

Last year she mentioned taking Ella to a baby group and apparently Ella enjoyed it. But I do wonder if she is OK with Ella on her own at home, but not as confident out and about on her own with her.
Oh I must of missed that! Poor kid!

Reactions: 1
I'd imagine they don't have very much money so the scrimping is largely necessary. Danny is a PC and the top salary for that is £41,130, which gives hims a take home pay of just over 2.2k a month after deductions. That's not an awful lot of money after mortgage and bills for a family of 6. As for Helen having anxiety, if she says she has, I'm willing to believe her, it's not as if she's a big influencer trying to cash in on it and I'm not sure why she'd lie about it.

If I were her, I'd stop with all the yellow label shopping, the food looks awful and I noticed, the week after her big shop at Aldi recently the meals looked a lot better, fresher, less dry and less like they'd sit heavy for hours after eating but still not that appealing tbh

Oh I must of missed that! Poor kid!
It was just after the lock down that ended April ish last year. Helen clearly loves Ella, but I get the feeling, Danny pushed to have another baby,the boys were growing up, Helen wanted the teaching assistant post, he wanted her to stay at home and have another baby. I think she lost a lot of confidence after having Ella, because instead of getting a little job and some independence, she is at home with Ella. I like Danny,, but I do think he was selfish regarding her working and having another baby

I'd imagine they don't have very much money so the scrimping is largely necessary. Danny is a PC and the top salary for that is £41,130, which gives hims a take home pay of just over 2.2k a month after deductions. That's not an awful lot of money after mortgage and bills for a family of 6. As for Helen having anxiety, if she says she has, I'm willing to believe her, it's not as if she's a big influencer trying to cash in on it and I'm not sure why she'd lie about it.

If I were her, I'd stop with all the yellow label shopping, the food looks awful and I noticed, the week after her big shop at Aldi recently the meals looked a lot better, fresher, less dry and less like they'd sit heavy for hours after eating but still not that appealing tbh
I agree about the money, that's why I was shocked she spent £15 on blueberry vodka and however much the cider was. I think her priorities are a bit confused at times, yellow sticker food, but full price alcohol

It was just after the lock down that ended April ish last year. Helen clearly loves Ella, but I get the feeling, Danny pushed to have another baby,the boys were growing up, Helen wanted the teaching assistant post, he wanted her to stay at home and have another baby. I think she lost a lot of confidence after having Ella, because instead of getting a little job and some independence, she is at home with Ella. I like Danny,, but I do think he was selfish regarding her working and having another baby

I agree about the money, that's why I was shocked she spent £15 on blueberry vodka and however much the cider was. I think her priorities are a bit confused at times, yellow sticker food, but full price alcohol
You don't get yellow sticker alcohol so she's no choice if she wants a drink lol.

• Haha
A couple of weeks ago she bought doughnuts and said she went up to the security guard and asked him if he wanted one. Someone with social anxiety wouldn't do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A couple of weeks ago she bought doughnuts and said she went up to the security guard and asked him if he wanted one. Someone with social anxiety wouldn't do that.
Everybody's mental health is different and nobody can say what or how somebodys anxieties should be. Different things affect different people.

Taylor Made Mum has just been to a car boot sale & bought her baby daughter beautiful clothes all for 50p each. For the price of Helen’s bottle of vodka she could’ve bought Ella 30 outfits! Instead she dresses her like Orphan Annie.

Regarding the security guard & the doughnut I think Helen likes to flirt. 😡

Everybody's mental health is different and nobody can say what or how somebodys anxieties should be. Different things affect different people.
She’s said before that she’s anxious & nervous being among lots of people & that was why Danny had to go with her to Aldi. But can go to Morrisons every other day to fight the crowds there for a 1p sausage roll!
She’s said she’s shy. But performs on Tik Tok for the works to see!
Her “social anxiety” is like nothing I’ve ever heard of 🙄

Last edited:
Tbh I think Helen could be on the spectrum , her obsessive behaviour ,lack of inhibition and anxiety around social situations all point that way.

I have social anxiety, I know how it works. She can go out shopping on her own, she goes on nights out, she used to volunteer at the school, she has no problems posting tik toks, she's loud. That's not social anxiety.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.