Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the reason she does it, then that's a good thing and I'm not knocking her for it, if she's protecting him rather than controlling him. The only thing with that is, Cameron was left in charge of Ella from a relatively young age, while Helen and Danny went out shopping, so clearly she didn't feel his learning difficulties were an issue then.
My niece is autistic, she's terrible with money and has no sense with her personal finances but she's fully capable of looking after a child so maybe Cameron is similar?

Reactions: 1
She starts nearly all the grocery vlogs saying please excuse my nails im a gardener but surely she can scrub them cleaner than this, they're rank! My hubbie has an allotment and he spends a fair bit of time with his hands in a state but they never look grotty like this :sick: im not sure why she doesn't pause filming and sort them out

helen.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her nails make me feel ill 🤢 There's no way she "scrubs and scrubs" them. A nail brush will always clean them, it's soil not paint! I dread to think what her nails must look like underneath when she's got a colour on them and then she's cooking 🤮 I'm sure the family have cast iron stomachs!
Made me laugh when she said there was lots of beef left after she'd taken 3 of them. Her scan of the reduced section said different, there was only 6, hardly "loads".

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't get over how much spaghetti she uses per portion, must be at least 2 full packs between them 😂

• Wow
The rice dishes are just as bad and barely any sauce to cover

• Sick
Watched meals of the week video, I can't believe the huge brick of mash potatoes on top of the shepherds/cottage pie, it gave me indigestion just looking at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Watched meals of the week video, I can't believe the huge brick of mash potatoes on top of the shepherds/cottage pie, it gave me indigestion just looking at it
I always laugh when she serves that and fish pie up, it's like a breeze block floating on slop, never seen shepherds pie so watery 🤮 they're all either very easily pleased or don't know any different to her bland, dreadful meals, im sure they were once better than they are lately, everything is either dry as the Sahara (chicken, plain white rice and salad) or sat in a pool of watery gravy.

• Sick
I always laugh when she serves that and fish pie up, it's like a breeze block floating on slop, never seen shepherds pie so watery 🤮 they're all either very easily pleased or don't know any different to her bland, dreadful meals, im sure they were once better than they are lately, everything is either dry as the Sahara (chicken, plain white rice and salad) or sat in a pool of watery gravy.
Don't forget the sweetcorn, I don't understand the obsession of serving it with every meal, even curry🤢. I had a look back at an old meals of the week video, from a few years ago, her meals were much more creative. Now she seems more focused on the garden and her social life.

Reactions: 3
She just buys whatever is in the yellow sticker section then just sticks it all together so has no real meal plan , I’m guessing the amount of potatoes and rice is to fill them up because the meat portion is always very small

Reactions: 6
Anyone else stare at her nails and imagine all the dirt under them? 🤢 she chooses the darkest colours to hide it.
The rice always looks so bland!! The carb portions are huge!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
All of their portions are huge! Even ella’s.

i feel bad that her kids don’t actually know what a decent meal can be like..

Just watched this week's food shop, had to laugh, she pays as little as she can for food, buying items that have to be eaten quickly, but thinks nothing of buying full price alcohol, I don't think she's tight, I just think she prioritises the value of other things over food. The cost of the Snirnoff vodka was over half the value of her shopping then the cider as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She should probably call it a day with the meals of the week….
The stir fry that was swimming in liquid, looked identical to the chilli, which was also swimming in liquid. Also pizzas on the bbq, not sure why they were shocked that the base was burnt,they need either a pizza oven or a pizza stone

• Sick
  • Haha
I still can't get over the £15 bottle of vodka when she buys charity shop clothes and yellow labels! Nothing wrong with charity shops of course, but if she can afford a £15 bottle without debating whether she can afford it, then she should leave the yellow labels for people who really are struggling!!

• Heart
I still can't get over the £15 bottle of vodka when she buys charity shop clothes and yellow labels! Nothing wrong with charity shops of course, but if she can afford a £15 bottle without debating whether she can afford it, then she should leave the yellow labels for people who really are struggling!!
Have you noticed they don't buy the alcohol as often but Danny likes his rum and Guinness and she likes her cider, never seen her buy yellow label alcohol. But yes 15 on vodka and endless plants, yet she buys the cheapest food she can find. Either they have cast iron stomachs or frequently have stomach upsets

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.