Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me i’m so embarrassed for her! What the duck is her tik toka about 🤣🤣

Her latest one is just too much for words.

You should be digging a hole to hide from the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she not have any yellow sticker meat for Sunday lunch this week? that's some serious meat rationing from Helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she not have any yellow sticker meat for Sunday lunch this week? that's some serious meat rationing from Helen 😂
I'm sure she showed two beef joints in her weekly shop. I know she was saying her mums down after an operation and it's her birthday. Usually Helens meals are carbohydrate heavy, I suppose cooking for so many it's the cheapest way to bulk the meal out.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she showed two beef joints in her weekly shop. I know she was saying her mums down after an operation and it's her birthday. Usually Helens meals are carbohydrate heavy, I suppose cooking for so many it's the cheapest way to bulk the meal out.

Just not like her at all, she usually packs it on, the two beef joints were for last weekend when her brother and family were also down, this was today and was pork, im guessing she paid full price 😂 her mum ate different meals to them most of the week, must be a lot of work to sort it all out

I'd tell my mum to bugger off, I'm not cooking two different meals 😂😂, thankfully, my mum will joyfully eat all cuisines

• Haha
Just not like her at all, she usually packs it on, the two beef joints were for last weekend when her brother and family were also down, this was today and was pork, im guessing she paid full price 😂 her mum ate different meals to them most of the week, must be a lot of work to sort it all out
You're right, her mum went home mid week, her numerous yellow label hauls throw me out and I lose track of which week she's showing lol. It looked really dry, the odd thing was Danny wasn't even home, imagine how small the portions would have been if he was.

I don’t know why but it really infuriates me that her mum doesn’t eat what they all eat!? She’s hardly cooking very exotic dishes.

Like the chicken skewers!?

And with helens food they all end up looking like a burnt up mushy slodgey beige mess anywaya

I don’t know why but it really infuriates me that her mum doesn’t eat what they all eat!? She’s hardly cooking very exotic dishes.

Like the chicken skewers!?

And with helens food they all end up looking like a burnt up mushy slodgey beige mess anywaya
Her mum's not that old and I assume grew up in Tottenham, which is really diverse so she'll have been exposed to all types of food all her life. My mum's 78 and will try anything new, not that Helen is cooking anything you wouldn't find in any cafe or pub

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why Cameron wants to eat her dinners when he could be fed at work….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine how dry it must be when he’s eating it hours later looks bad enough when she’s just served it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why Cameron wants to eat her dinners when he could be fed at work….
Also how long are his meals plated up before he eats. I've noticed she also put the gravy on when she plates up for him, surely he could add his own gravy when he eats

I wonder if helen’s stinginess is rubbing off on cameron and he doesnt want to pay for food?

I can’t imagine he would or helen would let him miss a free meal 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if helen’s stinginess is rubbing off on cameron and he doesnt want to pay for food?

I can’t imagine he would or helen would let him miss a free meal 🤣
I was wondering that. My sons works part time as a pub chef, whilst he's studying at Uni, they get heavily subsidised meals(the chain my son works for). I get the feeling that Cameron will do whatever Helen tells him to do, I also get the impression she may control his money. Some time ago (maybe 2 yrs) she mentioned that she gives him petrol money and spending money from what he earns.

• Wow
I was wondering that. My sons works part time as a pub chef, whilst he's studying at Uni, they get heavily subsidised meals(the chain my son works for). I get the feeling that Cameron will do whatever Helen tells him to do, I also get the impression she may control his money. Some time ago (maybe 2 yrs) she mentioned that she gives him petrol money and spending money from what he earns.
In her meals of the week, 'Cameron's at work' always sounded rather dismissive. Imo she seems glad in her latest that the 'novelty' of eating at work has supposedly worn off for Cameron

• Wow
In her meals of the week, 'Cameron's at work' always sounded rather dismissive. Imo she seems glad in her latest that the 'novelty' of eating at work has supposedly worn off for Cameron
I think Helen, needs to be needed by the boys and now Ella. Part of me did wonder if Helen went along with having another baby, because she knew the boys are getting older and she needs someone to be dependent on her, I'm not knocking her for it, we are all very different. But I feel, when Danny had not been very supportive of her applying for the teaching assistants post a few years ago, she got through to the final stage and the post was then withdrawn, almost as if the head preferred to withdraw the post than employ any of the applicants, especially as she had been volunteering at the school for years,her confidence did appear to reduce.Helen would be excellent supporting children with arts and crafts activities and supervising them on trips etc, but I'm not sure how effective she would be with academic support. Sometimes I feel sorry for Helen, she behaves like an attention hungry teen as if she missed out on that part of her life.

Maybe she controls Cameron so much because if his learning difficulties? Maybe she helps him budget his money? To be fair I thinks that a good idea rather than him wasting it

Reactions: 2
Maybe she controls Cameron so much because if his learning difficulties? Maybe she helps him budget his money? To be fair I thinks that a good idea rather than him wasting it
If that's the reason she does it, then that's a good thing and I'm not knocking her for it, if she's protecting him rather than controlling him. The only thing with that is, Cameron was left in charge of Ella from a relatively young age, while Helen and Danny went out shopping, so clearly she didn't feel his learning difficulties were an issue then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.