Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest meals of the week 🤮 the chicken in white sauce looks like old washing up water and it's so thin it all but vanishes when dished up, her meals are pretty rank looking these days for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The latest meals of the week 🤮 the chicken in white sauce looks like old washing up water and it's so thin it all but vanishes when dished up, her meals are pretty rank looking these days for sure.
The homeless would refuse her offerings !! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What gets me is some of the stuff she gives to Ella must be so difficult for her to chew! She even puts Ella's dinner on a normal plate, obviously not found a toddler plate cheap enough in the charity shop!

• Wow
What gets me is some of the stuff she gives to Ella must be so difficult for her to chew! She even puts Ella's dinner on a normal plate, obviously not found a toddler plate cheap enough in the charity shop!
Surprised she has her dummy out of her mouth long enough to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her meals of the week, the Tuna and salmon was so over cooked and dry and no sauce, it must have been hard to eat. Her portions are huge, especially with rice and mash potato, there's either lots of waste of they must really struggle to move after eating. She mentioned on Sundays that Cameron was at work but she saves him a dinner for when he gets home, surely putting gravy on it hours before it's going to be eaten must really make it soggy. When Hele. First started blogging her meals were much nicer, she's always been a pretty 'beige' cook, but her meals now don't look appetising. Her YouTube blogs are quite rare now, I think TikTok is more appealing to her and Danny now, they both post regularly on there

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The fish looked cremated! ☹ Her meals were never this bad before she started hunting down the yellow stickers.

Reactions: 6
Exactly not all yellow stickers are good value, if that is what ends up on your plate.
100%! I think she's addicted to "bargains" but it's not like they're struggling for money which is sadly the reality for a lot of people. I think she's a perfectly nice person from what she shows but her poor children. I don't think I've ever seen her buy them some new clothes or take them out for a meal (besides on their birthdays).

• Sad
The meals wouldn’t be so bad if she followed a recipe but she just puts the ingredients on the plate. Like slab of fish and plain rice. No dressing on the salad.

The meals wouldn’t be so bad if she followed a recipe but she just puts the ingredients on the plate. Like slab of fish and plain rice. No dressing on the salad.
She seems to serve sweetcorn with almost every meal, even curry, which seems strange. Helen is definitely very down to earth and compared to most vloggers, she comes across as very 'real', but she does seem quite childish and overexciteable at times, the tiktoks she posts are so cringe worthy

Reactions: 2
It's like she buys the yellow sticker items without much thought of meals in mind so they all end up with a plate of beige overcooked pick n mix. Her meals make me thirsty just looking at them they're so dry and even when she does make a sauce it's usually her "red sauce" which seems very bland and watery or her dunns river curry that looks like a muddy puddle. That fish looked like a dogs chew toy 🤮 She's never been the most exciting cook but she did do better things when she was using the instant pot and slow cooker for sure, not seen her stuffed shells in a while.

She seems to serve sweetcorn with almost every meal, even curry, which seems strange. Helen is definitely very down to earth and compared to most vloggers, she comes across as very 'real', but she does seem quite childish and overexciteable at times, the tiktoks she posts are so cringe worthy
what's her tiktok name? I watched one and cringed so hard never went bac and now can't remember it 😆

It's like she buys the yellow sticker items without much thought of meals in mind so they all end up with a plate of beige overcooked pick n mix. Her meals make me thirsty just looking at them they're so dry and even when she does make a sauce it's usually her "red sauce" which seems very bland and watery or her dunns river curry that looks like a muddy puddle. That fish looked like a dogs chew toy 🤮 She's never been the most exciting cook but she did do better things when she was using the instant pot and slow cooker for sure, not seen her stuffed shells in a while.

what's her tiktok name? I watched one and cringed so hard never went bac and now can't remember it 😆
It's Wright.home.definitely so cringe. She could do some craft or garden tiktoks but instead seems to opt for the childish

It's Wright.home.definitely so cringe. She could do some craft or garden tiktoks but instead seems to opt for the childish
Thank you :) oh dear......bag of cringe!!! She really needs to learn to mime better too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.