Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Helens given up blogging and just posting yellow label and weekly grocery haul and meals of the week. She appears to be posting much more on TikTok, it show on her IG stories.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think so ,she hasn't really vlogged from before Danny's hip operation I thought she'd have come back once he was better again.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think so ,she hasn't really vlogged from before Danny's hip operation I thought she'd have come back once he was better again.
I think she gets bored, so maybe TikTok is just a novelty at the moment. To be honest I don't understand the fascination with TikTok, seems a bit pointless or maybe I wasn't using it correctly lol

Reactions: 3
I don't get tik tok either! Her vlogs still come up on my you tube, but it's just morissons yellow labels and meals of the week, same old!!

Yeah those cringy reels are something else 😂 she looks to be going out on her latest one.

Can’t watch her food hauls anymore she’s just greedy! I love a bargain but wouldn’t go as part of my routine! Her meals of the week look disgusting, either rice or potatoes made with the reduced processed ready meals 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s always shopped yellow labels so won’t see much of a rise in her shopping bills that’s an advantage she’ll have over the rest of us 😅

• Haha
She’s always shopped yellow labels so won’t see much of a rise in her shopping bills that’s an advantage she’ll have over the rest of us 😅
I do think Helen is addicted to buying 'cheap' things, whether she needs them or not.

Reactions: 5
She might have to pay full price for things soon, I’m guessing more and more people will be looking for yellow labels once the gas and electric prices shoot up so she might not be able to buy half of Morrison‘s for a fiver for much longer 🤪

• Haha
I do think Helen is addicted to buying 'cheap' things, whether she needs them or not.
Probably because she’s stuck at home all day bored 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her attic must be banged out with stuff

She might have to pay full price for things soon, I’m guessing more and more people will be looking for yellow labels once the gas and electric prices shoot up so she might not be able to buy half of Morrison‘s for a fiver for much longer 🤪
It’ll be like the US people will be getting killed over a loaf of bread 🥖

Reactions: 4
The meals are getting worse. She doesn’t try anything new, unless it’s reduced.

• Sick
the food always looks so dry and unappetising, why does she pile pasta and rice on the plate but then a tiny bit of sauce/curry/whatever she makes with it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That shop she gets her reduced stuff from really needs to look at their stock levels, whenever I've gone to look at yellow stickers, there's not alot!!!!

She fills them up on carbs mainly. The veg and whatever sauce is always minimal.

i can’t remember if it was one of her videos or someone elses, they literally served one piece of carrot on the side of their dish🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That shop she gets her reduced stuff from really needs to look at their stock levels, whenever I've gone to look at yellow stickers, there's not alot!!!!
Someone here said the store was too big for the area so they overstock. They definitely need to sack whoever is charge of fruit and veg or dummy up the shelves. We don't see many yellow stickers here in Ireland as most of Tesco's food is donated to people that actually need them.

• Heart
Someone here said the store was too big for the area so they overstock. They definitely need to sack whoever is charge of fruit and veg or dummy up the shelves. We don't see many yellow stickers here in Ireland as most of Tesco's food is donated to people that actually need them.
If I get a reduced punnet of raspberries in Sainsburys I think I’ve won the lottery.How does she get so much reduced stuff ,she must camp out like the Next sale

• Haha
  • Wow
It's funny you say that, I have a relative who works for Morrisons management and she has questioned the authenticity of the yellow sticker hauls, she has questioned if Helen knows someone at the store who is marking things down for her. She has even messaged Helen and was blocked. She told me similar incidents had happened at other stores and staff ended up being sacked. It's the amount she gets, because Morrisons do restrict the number of items on offer/reduced that individuals can buy, to ensure it's fare on all customers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.