Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when she said she booked a sun holiday I internally eye rolled. I don’t see why they need to skimp and save so much what exactly are they saving for? Danny is a police officer right? I used to work on payroll for the police and this man will be earning a decent income 😂 honestly why did they have so many kids if they can’t put their hand in their pocket and spend money on them?

Reactions: 10
when she said she booked a sun holiday I internally eye rolled. I don’t see why they need to skimp and save so much what exactly are they saving for? Danny is a police officer right? I used to work on payroll for the police and this man will be earning a decent income 😂 honestly why did they have so many kids if they can’t put their hand in their pocket and spend money on them?
This is what bugs me, they live life like they’re struggling, all the kids clothes seem to be from charity shops, everything done on a budget, super cheap weekend away once a year, then they have another baby?! Seems odd to me, I think it’s been said on here before that they’re saving to to pay the mortgage off. Each to their own but I’d rather spend the money making memories and buying decent clothes and shoes, the boys shoes look like they’re hanging in on some pics. I bet they’re overpaying the mortgage every month, I couldn’t live like that when there’s a choice (if what we‘re thinking is correct). The top and bottom of it is Helen is a minge bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what bugs me, they live life like they’re struggling, all the kids clothes seem to be from charity shops, everything done on a budget, super cheap weekend away once a year, then they have another baby?! Seems odd to me, I think it’s been said on here before that they’re saving to to pay the mortgage off. Each to their own but I’d rather spend the money making memories and buying decent clothes and shoes, the boys shoes look like they’re hanging in on some pics. I bet they’re overpaying the mortgage every month, I couldn’t live like that when there’s a choice (if what we‘re thinking is correct). The top and bottom of it is Helen is a minge bag 😂
They are tight but the thing I like is the kids appreciate what they're given unlike many of the other SM spoilt brats ...Downside is they're dressed like Status Quo throwbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are tight but the thing I like is the kids appreciate what they're given unlike many of the other SM spoilt brats ...Downside is they're dressed like Status Quo throwbacks
That’s true, they’re very polite and grateful kids. Status Quo Throwbacks 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I don’t agree, why bring a child into the world if you’re not going to try your best to give them everything? anything against this is just completely selfish. they must have a decent income into the household and the lack of spending puts me off them massively. sounds like a completely boring life to lead not spending your money youve earnt on memories and experiences, especially with children. the kids can be polite and nice but maybe they’re scared of asking for anything. Not everything as it seems on YouTube and I feel sorry for the children tbh

Tbh I don’t agree, why bring a child into the world if you’re not going to try your best to give them everything? anything against this is just completely selfish. they must have a decent income into the household and the lack of spending puts me off them massively. sounds like a completely boring life to lead not spending your money youve earnt on memories and experiences, especially with children. the kids can be polite and nice but maybe they’re scared of asking for anything. Not everything as it seems on YouTube and I feel sorry for the children tbh
They don't seem short of anything tech wise they have x boxes ,switch ,laptop etc ,maybe lacking in stylish clothes but they're an alternative style kind of family .I don't think kids needs 'everything' material things are just that they're easily replaced ,some kids want time and attention instead of being handed another game for their console and told to go to their room, when I look at some of the bigger influencers I feel sorry for their kids they seem like an inconvenience stuck on an Ipad all day while mum and dad are stuck to their phone no interaction at all just posed so mum can get a good shot for Insta ,I don't get that from Helen they genuinely like spending time doing things together.

Reactions: 9
They don't seem short of anything tech wise they have x boxes ,switch ,laptop etc ,maybe lacking in stylish clothes but they're an alternative style kind of family .I don't think kids needs 'everything' material things are just that they're easily replaced ,some kids want time and attention instead of being handed another game for their console and told to go to their room, when I look at some of the bigger influencers I feel sorry for their kids they seem like an inconvenience stuck on an Ipad all day while mum and dad are stuck to their phone no interaction at all just posed so mum can get a good shot for Insta ,I don't get that from Helen they genuinely like spending time doing things together.

I do agree with you. I think Helen is old fashioned hence the whole families fashion sense. Maybe they live like they do so they don’t have any debts. I just don’t get why they don’t eat out when they are on holiday, or let go a little bit. They do seem to have all the electronic gadgets that teenage boys would want.

Reactions: 3
I don't think the kids go without anything, they have all the tech, they have a lovely home, they are loved, respected and cared for. The clothes are old fashioned but I don't think they will feel badly done to when they are older because Helen chose to cook when they were on holiday rather than eat out. They used to go away more before covid, two or three trips away each year and days out so they are making memories. I, personally, remember family days out and holidays more fondly than the clothes I was given. Anyway, I think it's character building to be teased by your mates for having all your clothes bought from tescos 😂

I think it's quite sad that people are so materialistic nowadays that they equate spending money with making memories

I don't think the kids go without anything, they have all the tech, they have a lovely home, they are loved, respected and cared for. The clothes are old fashioned but I don't think they will feel badly done to when they are older because Helen chose to cook when they were on holiday rather than eat out. They used to go away more before covid, two or three trips away each year and days out so they are making memories. I, personally, remember family days out and holidays more fondly than the clothes I was given. Anyway, I think it's character building to be teased by your mates for having all your clothes bought from tescos 😂

I think it's quite sad that people are so materialistic nowadays that they equate spending money with making memories
Exactly this ! what a shallow world we've created by judging a person by the state of their clothes instead of how they are as a person ,there's so much poverty now and kids are left out and bullied because their parents can't afford the latest trends, it's sad to think you're only as good as the car you drive or the house you live in ,in some social circles, kids have a lot to live up to these days ...

Exactly this ! what a shallow world we've created by judging a person by the state of their clothes instead of how they are as a person ,there's so much poverty now and kids are left out and bullied because their parents can't afford the latest trends, it's sad to think you're only as good as the car you drive or the house you live in ,in some social circles, kids have a lot to live up to these days ...
I don't think it's appropriate for you to take the mick out of a 13 year old boy and posting a picture of him... I really think it should be taken down. Hope you don't mind me saying this. If his peers at school came across the comment about status quo and how they are dressed. It just doesn't feel right. I get that Helen puts it out there but at the end of the day he is a innocent child.

Reactions: 6
I don't think it's appropriate for you to take the mick out of a 13 year old boy and posting a picture of him... I really think it should be taken down. Hope you don't mind me saying this. If his peers at school came across the comment about status quo and how they are dressed. It just doesn't feel right. I get that Helen puts it out there but at the end of the day he is a innocent child.
It wasnt taking the mick it was giving an example of the clothes ,but you’re right we shouldn’t judge the clothes they wear if it suits them so be it …I will report it x

It wasnt taking the mick it was giving an example of the clothes ,but you’re right we shouldn’t judge the clothes they wear if it suits them so be it …I will report it x
Thank you monga for doing that, he is such a sweet boy and I get that Helen is in the public so we are entitled to have an opinion on how she does things, but it just didn't sit right with me. God forbid one of his peers found the post they could make his life hell. Probably over thinking it all! Xx

Thank you monga for doing that, he is such a sweet boy and I get that Helen is in the public so we are entitled to have an opinion on how she does things, but it just didn't sit right with me. God forbid one of his peers found the post they could make his life hell. Probably over thinking it all! Xx
I wonder what the other parents make of her charity shop finds ? the kids don't seem to mix much with other kids (only kids that Helen and Danny are friends with their parents ) they never seem to have friends around even Ollie has never had a playdate that I can recall .

I do like her shopping hauls but she buys the same things every week, meatsters, salami, cheese sticks etc I do get we all have our faves but there is very little variety

Reactions: 1
I do like her shopping hauls but she buys the same things every week, meatsters, salami, cheese sticks etc I do get we all have our faves but there is very little variety
Not many options in Aldi though is there? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.