Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny you say that, I have a relative who works for Morrisons management and she has questioned the authenticity of the yellow sticker hauls, she has questioned if Helen knows someone at the store who is marking things down for her. She has even messaged Helen and was blocked. She told me similar incidents had happened at other stores and staff ended up being sacked. It's the amount she gets, because Morrisons do restrict the number of items on offer/reduced that individuals can buy, to ensure it's fare on all customers
Where does Sherrie work ?

Reactions: 2
Where does Sherrie work ?
I don't know. I'm not sure how she actually knows her, but clearly has known her some time. The yellow labels are so excessive to the point of being greedy. My relative showed me the message she sent Helen, she was polite, mentioned she worked for Morrisons asked which store she shopped at because they consistently appear to over stock for so many yellow labels to be available on a regular basis, particularly on meat and fish produce. It showed the message had been seen and a few days later Helen blocked her. It seems odd that she would block someone for asking a genuine question, but even more odd why not block them straight away, why wait?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't know. I'm not sure how she actually knows her, but clearly has known her some time. The yellow labels are so excessive to the point of being greedy. My relative showed me the message she sent Helen, she was polite, mentioned she worked for Morrisons asked which store she shopped at because they consistently appear to over stock for so many yellow labels to be available on a regular basis, particularly on meat and fish produce. It showed the message had been seen and a few days later Helen blocked her. It seems odd that she would block someone for asking a genuine question, but even more odd why not block them straight away, why wait?
That is odd unless there was something to hide ,you’d have no problem telling them what store if it was above board it’s not like your relative would be going to steal her bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's funny you say that, I have a relative who works for Morrisons management and she has questioned the authenticity of the yellow sticker hauls, she has questioned if Helen knows someone at the store who is marking things down for her. She has even messaged Helen and was blocked. She told me similar incidents had happened at other stores and staff ended up being sacked. It's the amount she gets, because Morrisons do restrict the number of items on offer/reduced that individuals can buy, to ensure it's fare on all customers
That's interesting, I remember once Helen showing a clip of the yellow stickers stuff in the shop to say there was loads, so she wasn't being greedy, but she gets alot of meat and fish each week, only watched recently but not so much cooked chicken and bakery, perhaps the shop has sorted that!

Reactions: 3
Surely after all this time the individual store would know how to manage stock control to avoid this constant reducing stuff to silly pence. Does HQ not monitor them?

• Heart
Surely after all this time the individual store would know how to manage stock control to avoid this constant reducing stuff to silly pence. Does HQ not monitor them?
Exactly, head office would pick up on it and Morrisons arent a company that would ignore waste and over stocking

Morrisons actually donate a lot to the community. Well our local does anyway. They recently gave l a load of stuff to a local school for pancake day. They always run competitions. They also do the too good to go bags so her store definitely has a problem. I don’t begrudge her getting the bargains, but that’s the only time the kids have treats. She has said before she would only take enough meat for one meal for them. I think if you are out at that time and you manage to pick some bargains up then great, but going out several times a week it’s excessive. Same as with that charity shop they go to. They now only go weekly. Can you imagine the shite they have in that house.

• Wow
I've often wondered how she gets so much stuff. My local morrisons has a tiny selection of yellow labels.
Watching her vlog this week, surely the snooker table gets wet if the wind is blowing and blows the wind into the nook? I'd be too scared to touch the electrics.
Olly's costume for World Book Day is a bit much in my opinion. Seems a bit scary especially for young kids in the playground. It gives me the creeps!

Morrisons actually donate a lot to the community. Well our local does anyway. They recently gave l a load of stuff to a local school for pancake day. They always run competitions. They also do the too good to go bags so her store definitely has a problem. I don’t begrudge her getting the bargains, but that’s the only time the kids have treats. She has said before she would only take enough meat for one meal for them. I think if you are out at that time and you manage to pick some bargains up then great, but going out several times a week it’s excessive. Same as with that charity shop they go to. They now only go weekly. Can you imagine the shite they have in that house.
I think she is so bored, the shopping is her only release. I remember how happy she was when she volunteered at the school, she applied for the teaching assistant post and was happy, she openly said, Danny wanted her to remain at home and have another baby. Obviously that job was withdrawn, so she stopped volunteering and Danny was happy. Maybe the shopping is the only real control she has

• Wow
I think she is so bored, the shopping is her only release. I remember how happy she was when she volunteered at the school, she applied for the teaching assistant post and was happy, she openly said, Danny wanted her to remain at home and have another baby. Obviously that job was withdrawn, so she stopped volunteering and Danny was happy. Maybe the shopping is the only real control she has
I
Do you think Danny is controlling? I don’t think I get any negative vibes from him

Reactions: 1
I

Do you think Danny is controlling? I don’t think I get any negative vibes from him
I'm not sure, what we see of him he appears to do anything and everything Helen wants. It was the business regarding the job that made me question what we actually see. I know Helen said about him not wanting her to work, but in one of her old vlogs, while she was waiting for a decision about the job, he actually said he wasn't bothered he would prefer Helen to stay at home and have another baby(which she obviously did). As vocal as Helen is, I do believe that Danny is in charge, he's definitely more articulate and intelligent and probably makes the more important decisions. Helen's probably happy with that, if it gives stability and a regular, secure income

I've never thought that about Danny, I think he's a genuine nice guy, I'd have said she's the one who controls most things!!!

I think Helen’s happy to play the little housewife, never having to work again. Just my opinion. She has very old-fashioned values.

I always get an odd vibe about Danny the boys seem very nervous around him, I think he's a bit controlling tbh

Helen has shared a TikTok she's posted, on IG, it's her and Ella. Ella is the cutest little girl, she's Danny's double.

She must be looking to build her TikTok audience instead of YT a lot have moved over
B61E4C60-25EC-4DA2-B9CC-88D290EB21BE.png

I think YouTube takes up more time. Plus she said her life is boring so she probably cba to upload the same vlogs weekly!

I had a look she seems to be enjoying TikTok , involving the kids too although I think Camrons a bit old for the things she has him do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.