Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahaha heeldo all the way

would you rather be tied to a bed or tie someone to a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Swallow

Would you rather use a heeldo or give a blumpkin?
I don’t even understand that question (I know that one isn’t my question but still !!!!!)

I would rather someone go down on me 🙂🙂🙂

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and be done with it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even understand that question (I know that one isn’t my question but still !!!!!)

I would rather someone go down on me 🙂🙂🙂

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and be done with it 😂
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin 😂😂
hahahahah my work friend told me that. No one answered. Horrific. It officially ends all games.

I am going to google it tomorrow. I don’t want to be thinking about whatever it is all night whilst trying to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hahahahah my work friend told me that. No one answered. Horrific. It officially ends all games.

I am going to google it tomorrow. I don’t want to be thinking about whatever it is all night whilst trying to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Their not that bad🤣 go on Google it now or you'll be in suspense

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would you rather whenever you cried your tears were Dr Pepper or whenever you farted little smelly green rings come out your bum?

Dr Pepper.

Would you rather own a mansion or own a dragon?

(I was playing this with my son this morning and this was one of his questions for me 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Me = elephant. Boy = shark

This one is from the other half - would you rather a punch in the gut or a punch in the head?

#coupleswhotattletogether… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A punch in the gut? I think 😂

Would you rather fall over in public and be filmed/laughed at/made into memes for weeks on end or fall over in private and really hurt yourself?

Private

Would you rather only be able to meow or bark as a greeting (like instead of hello, you either meow or bark)

Meow, that's less obvious than a bark 😂

Would you rather get hit in the face by a football and hit in the stomach with one?

Step in dog tit.

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or just in the normal real world?

Virtual reality. Gettin’ real bored of this normal tit. 😝

Would you rather the life of a Sims character with a cruel person controlling you, or the life of someone being hunted by zombies in Resident Evil?