Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super spicy ๐ŸŒถ ๐Ÿคค

Crossover post - Me, of course! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Would you rather tit your pants every time you sneeze or vomit every time you hiccup?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My best friend (he is it). ๐Ÿ˜

Would you rather be stuck upside down on a rollercoaster or stuck on the Waltzers spinning around really fast?

jack the ripper so that i can find out who he was ๐Ÿ˜‚

would you rather receive an oscar or a grammy?

Dinosaur

Would you rather never laugh again or hysterically laugh on the hour every hour for the rest of your life?

The floor. ๐Ÿคฎ

Would you rather have a penis for a nose or a vagina for a neck?

• Haha
Give up watching films

Would you rather be able to tell when someone is lying to you or get away with every lie you tell?

Tell when someone is lying. The sneks ๐Ÿ

Would you rather be in a job you hate that pays really really well for the rest of your life, or a job that you love with tit pay.

Job that pays well but I hate

Would you rather constantly feel like you need to sneeze but nothing come out or have hiccups once a day that last 4 hours a time?

Asparagus.

Would you rather be the star of an embarrassing meme or famous for doing something stupid on YouTube?

Never have a takeaway.

Would you rather lightning bolts came out of your arse every time you farted or a large gush of water came out of your nose every time you sneezed?