Worst actors/actresses you've ever seen?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Watson. Decent child actress but awful as a grown woman.

I have a real issue with bad movie accents, it’s a real bugbear of mine. Anytime Gerry Butler tries another accent that’s not
Scottish just sounds terrible. Jason Statham for the same reasons.
Emma Watson in the live action beauty and the beast! Bloody awful! Plus that’s my favourite Disney film, devastated is an understatement! So wooden!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Emmett J Scanlan (Brendan Brady) is one of the few soap actors who definitely should've been getting much better acting gigs than the soaps. He was good in that drama on channel 5 last year but the drama itself wasn't amazing.
Defo he was good in the fall as wel

Reactions: 6
Really didn't like Olivia Coleman in The Crown. She just sort of looked a bit miserable and repeated her lines. Claire Foy was much better at playing the Queen with a bit of heart to her.

The kid who played Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels. I feel bad for him because he got so much tit for it, but who cast him? Who thought people would be charmed by him?

Speaking of child actors, I once saw Daniel Radcliffe on stage and he was appalling.

Reactions: 5
Jeremy bleeping Edwards!!! aka Kurt from Hollyoaks.

Not only is he a tit actor, but he was proper bleeping cringe on a hollyoaks special Come dine with me.

Reactions: 9
Emma Watson. Decent child actress but awful as a grown woman.

I have a real issue with bad movie accents, it’s a real bugbear of mine. Anytime Gerry Butler tries another accent that’s not
Scottish just sounds terrible. Jason Statham for the same reasons.
Wasn't a fan of her in Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Definitely didn't feel like the Sam of the book.

Fizz in Coronation Street. That ‘lickle, ickle’ baby voice she puts on grates through me terrible.

Jason Statham is just awful!! I have never, ever seen him act well in anything

Reactions: 11
Can't believe this thread is on page 4 and there's been no mention of Danny Dyer yet. 😯 His acting in the sex abuse storyline on Eastenders was criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some excellent shout outs on here (y)

Emma Watson is beyond terrible for a supposed A list actor.

At least we know the likes of Statham and Dyer are a load of tit.

Reactions: 3
Dev from Corrie is a legend. He should have the whole show based on him and bring in more comedy relatives, like his uncles from 20 years ago (anyone remember them?)
I bloody Dev! His ability to sing all of his lines is quite a skill! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving the Emma Watson drags. I've never thought she was much cop and her performative activism is enough to make me dislike her. Putting white borders around her already meaningless black squares on '#blackouttuesday' so that they fit the theme of her instagram feed? Gross🤮

Reactions: 8
Anne Hathaway in the new witches remake, another case of her tragic accents - girl needs an accent coach STAT
Sooooooo OTT isnt she?

I think Emmett J Scanlan (Brendan Brady) is one of the few soap actors who definitely should've been getting much better acting gigs than the soaps. He was good in that drama on channel 5 last year but the drama itself wasn't amazing.
Oh God and he is fit isnt he??

Rishi from Emmerdale is the worst EVER.
I actually watched him in a very early episode of 'Holding on' and I think he was quite good but in Emmerdale I just cringe lol

Richard Madden in 'The Bodyguard'! Then I saw him in Cinderella with Lily James and he sounded better with a posh English accent lol

Is anyone watching 'The One' on Netflix? Good storyline but the main actress is abysmal!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Emma watson always plays herself... when you watch back harry potter yes she was perfect but she literally just played herself

Reactions: 6
has anyone mentioned that bloody awful Meena from emmerdale yet :ROFLMAO:
terrible acting and just as terrible character

Reactions: 2