Worst actors/actresses you've ever seen?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I thought angelina jolie in girl interrupted was terrible, rubbish over the top acting

Reactions: 4
Kim Basinger in Batman. Awful, amateurish.

Madonna. Dreadful in pretty much everything apart from Evita and Desperately Seeking Susan.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Scandal but they did a HTGAWM/Scandal episode crossover and Kerry Washington was in it obviously as Olivia Pope. I found her terrible! She is so popular but I thought all her expressions and line delivery were super over the top.

All the acting in Twilight makes me cringe but the actors themselves are all fine, its literally just those movies.

Reactions: 6
OMG Steph Haydock :LOL: you've just reminded me of Waterloo Road and nope, not crying when I think about Maxine.
I think I'm due a rewatch soon - its always Sambuca's death that gets me. I don't know why her and Tracy from Corrie were the first to come to mind when I saw bad actors 😭

I love Olivia Colman in most things, I think she’s great, but her accent in Broadchurch was horrible. I can’t believe they didn’t reshoot it all in her normal voice when they realised she couldn’t do it.

Speaking of accents - Anne Hathaway in One Day 😱😱😱

ETA: I’m not calling the West Country accent horrible. It’s just that she couldn’t do it properly and it wandered about 200 miles

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In terms of mainstream/big budget movies and tv shows, Katherine Mcnamara is hands down the worst performer I've ever seen to the point where I just don't know how she doesn't get rejected after every audition, let alone gets leading roles

I dread her appearing in anything I enjoy.

Reactions: 1
Every single actor in Hollyoaks. I was obsessed with it when I was a teenager but seen a few episodes recently and I cringed to death the whole way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Andie mcdowall, 4 weddings and a funeral
To think he could have had Kristin Scott Thomas instead!

For me it's definitely Ardal O' Hanlon. He's a lovely guy, but he just plays himself in everything.
Anyone ever watched him in 'Death in Paradise'?
It's basically like 'Dougal goes Caribbean' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9