Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My quickest so far

Wordle 220 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1
Better today!

Wordle 220 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guys, happiest day of my life...

Wordle 220 2/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Pleased with this today:

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 7
Wordle 220 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was so obvious when I got it it took me ages 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have β€˜hard mode’ on? - ie any revealed hints must be used in subsequent guesses.

In some ways I think it’s a waste of a go to not use all hints, whereas sometimes it makes it easier to enter a word that you know is wrong (eg because you know a certain letter isn’t in the word) as it gives additional hints.

Reactions: 2
Wordle 220 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

phew! the simplest ones are sometimes the hardest

Wordle 220 6/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have β€˜hard mode’ on? - ie any revealed hints must be used in subsequent guesses.

In some ways I think it’s a waste of a go to not use all hints, whereas sometimes it makes it easier to enter a word that you know is wrong (eg because you know a certain letter isn’t in the word) as it gives additional hints.
Why would you bother with words that don’t have the letters you’ve found already?!

Wordle 220 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Probably could have got it in three but picked a totally random guess when I should have gone simpler! Never managed to guess it in less than four tries so I’m determined to get it in three! Maybe tomorrow 🀞🏻

What do you mean by hints?!
The yellow/green squares that show you right letter, wrong place/right letter right place

So you can use more letters to find letters that you haven’t found

hadn’t occurred to me to do that 🀣 I start with one word (radio or ratio) then try and find a second word that includes the correct letters from my first guess plus S, plus additional vowels… using a guess without letters that you already know feels like such a waste of a go to me!

Reactions: 3
The yellow/green squares that show you right letter, wrong place/right letter right place

hadn’t occurred to me to do that 🀣 I start with one word (radio or ratio) then try and find a second word that includes the correct letters from my first guess plus S, plus additional vowels… using a guess without letters that you already know feels like such a waste of a go to me!
Yeah I always use the ones I got right as well but makes sense why people might not πŸ˜„

Wordle 220 6/6
I didn't think I was going to get it today.
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 220 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i kept reading it going β€˜that’s not a word?’ and then it clicked πŸ˜†πŸ€¨

• Haha

It's only for when you're completely stuck and literally can't think of a word with the right letters *totally not speaking from experience*😝

4 guesses for me today, I'll take that after yesterday's fiasco

Why would you bother with words that don’t have the letters you’ve found already?!
Say your first word had 2 or 3 vowels, you could choose another word that had the other vowels in, which you know can’t be right. But this rules in/out all the vowels so makes your third guess easier (sometimes).

Not sure I’ve explained that very well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.