Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 219 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pure luck, never even heard this word before!

Wordle 219 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was hard! I only got it by process of elimination on the last go 🀣

Reactions: 2
Wordle 219 3/6

Anyone else get really stubborn and refuse to have β€˜silly’ guesses?! I must have sat there for a clear 10 mins after my first two guesses thinking β€œ I will not waste my next go on a non-word” 🀣

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
People saying they haven't heard of today's word
JFK's shooting...the grassy knoll?!

Wordle 219 3/6

Anyone else get really stubborn and refuse to have β€˜silly’ guesses?! I must have sat there for a clear 10 mins after my first two guesses thinking β€œ I will not waste my next go on a non-word” 🀣

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Usually I’m like this but today I had no choice because I couldn’t think of a single word 🀣

Wordle 219 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This is me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wordle 219 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Tattle took me there 🀣 Never heard of it 'til I saw this thread yesterday. Thanks guys πŸ‘

Reactions: 1
Wordle 219 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It was definitely a hard one today.

Hard one today πŸ˜…

Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn't get one today, despite thinking I tried every combination when I already had 4 letters πŸ™ˆ did not know the word

I googled it as soon as I'd finished. I didnt have a clue.
No doubt now I know of its existence I will hear it used 10x over by the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.