Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricky one today, I got it on the last go after scratching my head for about half an hour. Almost as bad as "rebus" a couple weeks ago

Wordle 219 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not sure how I found this one tbh 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen this tweet…

9126649B-CAC4-492A-A8EA-5BD6C8E1C8FF.jpeg

Please someone tell me I’m not alone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before I discovered the copy thing I just said how many goes it took me!

I wish it was like a word an hour or something. I already can't wait to play again tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish it was like a word an hour or something. I already can't wait to play again tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Have you seen the Wordle archive? It has a copy of every game released so far. Good for addicts. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Girl same. I've been going to town on the archive whenever I had a free moment at work today. I love to make myself feel stupid because I couldn't think of the word 'stand' ✌😗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wordle 220 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was nice after yesterday 🥲

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
A good start but can’t believe it took me so long to actually get it!

Wordle 220 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I am surprised I got it so quickly

At least I solved it today, unlike yesterday

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.