Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 217 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 217 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Why do some people’s grey squares look black? (or vice-versa)

Wordle 217 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I don't know if it is either android vs IOS or if people are using the app vs the website?

Reactions: 1
Todays was difficult. I only just managed it

Wordle 217 6/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 217 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve started to really think about what words it could be instead of putting random words so save using all my goes πŸ˜…
Mine are grey and I use safari on iPhone

Wordle 217 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So on the word that seems to be taking others longer than usual, I get it quicker than I usually do πŸ€” I think my brain is wired differently πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah ok so looks like
Safari is grey
Chrome on Android is grey
Chrome on iOS is black

Thanks so much to the person who introduced me to this! The husband and I both do it now xx

Wordle 217 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was tricky.

I got it un 3 tries for the first time today yay. Despite messing up on the second try when I didn't actually use a letter that I had in the right place on first try 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wordle 217 3/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lucky ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.