Women’s Fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really tried to steer away from fast fashion for the past couple of years, my wardrobe is full of staples that I’ve had a couple of years out of at least, and then topped up with other brands. Did try to buy some bits from boohoo for holiday a couple of years back and literally nothing was cut to fit a normal human being.
I mainly go for all saints/monki/vans (I still think I’m 15) have also ordered from hollister recently and been really impressed, although their sizing is mental. Really liked bits I’ve had from pull and bear too.
find Zara and H&M really stressful to go in🙈 they always seem almost overstocked and I get overwhelmed. Find Zara comes up really short!

What are your favourite clothes sites? I usually shop at ASOS (mostly because I have premier delivery) missguided, PLT. I also like Tesco f&f clothing (which is available on next website if you didn’t know)

also does anyone shop at I SAW IT FIRST.. I reported them to ASA and they got back to me saying my complaint has been approved and they are contacting the retailer. Can’t wait to see the outcome on the website.
Shopped at ISIF last year in 2019 got some nice summer pieces and the knitwear is good quality plus they always send discount codes.Not sure what their like now though.

I think someone mentioned it on this thread before which is how I found it but galslovehighstreet is a really good account. She reposts other people’s outfits, it’s great for inspiration and she always uploads sales and cheap finds!
I can now thank the galslovehighstreet instagram (and this post) for dwindling away the money I was saving from not buying petrol at the moment 😳

Reactions: 1
Zara, River Island and Topshop for me.

But im getting abit older-34, i tried looking at shein and plt and those 'fast fashion' types and they were just not my style of clothes at all! lol.

Weirdly topshop is one of the only shops that’s always been consistent for jeans for me. I’ve been a W26L32 since I bought my first pair at 15, which can only mean they must have gotten bigger over the years as I’m definitely not the same size I was at 15 😂 Maybe I’m delusional and squeezing myself into jeans that are far too small for me!
Yes me too! I could always walk into topshop and buy a pair of jeans without trying them on!

I like to get a few bits from Zara and ASOS now and again but I have started to shop on vintage/second hand websites, it is so fun lol