Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha!
Screenshot_20230302_210204_Chrome.jpg

A reminder that this is the person who begged online for £300 to repay her parents for an alleged dream wedding related deposit because they suddenly needed the money and, despite being engaged twice, Bex had sadly never walked down the aisle.

Reminder that this is the person who has/had an Amazon self care wishlist, a Kiddo wishlist and is surprised gratified and grateful when mystery gifts arrive on her doorstep after moaning about how expensive life is.

Also, when my mate is talking about how expensive car reg is (car registration being the Antipodean term), my hackles don't rise because - and this may sound mad - they aren't constantly on the verge of asking me for money!!!!

£6000 on Kickstarter, five months to go. Let's grift this. Sorry, I mean, LET'S DO THIS!!

Also, thanks for worrying about us, Bex. Really appreciated

Reactions: 10
Tattle's advertising is sometimes amusing. Found you a house, Wolfnsunflowers; screenie plucked straight off this recent thread
Screenshot_20230302_221233_Chrome.jpg

I also demur on the "homeless" emphasis. Changing house unexpectedly is stressful, and to me not the same as "nearly homeless". A landlord may sell when she chooses or needs to sell. That is life in a democratic capitalist society. A democratic capitalist society is not perfect, but better than most other options.

I am a "rentvestor", btw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Hmm - Cash Only. More than a whiff of tax avoidance and exploitation in the workforce there. Stay classy, grifter!

Reactions: 5
A nail bar which only take cash sounds dodgy as duck, even by the standards of such things.

Reactions: 1
Not begging, FlashBoof, *mutual aid*. You have *no idea* how much Bex gives and gives behind the scenes, on the quiet, gladly and graciously!

And also
Screenshot_20230307_214417_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think there’s going to be some sort of chaos with this lovebombing ‘date’ that will require donations?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think there’s going to be some sort of chaos with this lovebombing ‘date’ that will require donations?
100%. Car’s exhaust will fall off, will lose her train ticket, passing van splashes over her clothes, cat will need a triple heart bypass, etc etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.