Wolfnsunflowers #4 Books, boobs, boots and bondage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a bullshitter. The comments about her weight loss were that we didnt believe she'd lost the amount she claimed because it was something ridiculous like 2.5 stone in 5 weeks.
Peter Kay aside, this reminds me of Gemma Collins' constant "3 stone" weight losses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's insane how fast this thread has gone considering she's such a nobody. That really should be cause for some self-reflection on her part..

Reactions: 10
The woman is a walking red flag.

Scenario 1:
Meet someone online dating.
Person: oh haaaay just to let you know before we meet, I have something to tell you that's a bit of a dealbreaker for some folk, so I'd rather tell you before we meet and you get invested.

Scenario 2:
Days of calls and texts, a nice date. A second is organised. Liking this person.
Person: oh haaaay just to let you know before we meet, I have something to tell you that's a bit of a dealbreaker for some folk.

I wonder how quickly Creepo2 told her his 'news'.

Reactions: 8
How tf can she afford a new sofa? 🧐
Either her parents or scraping the last of what’s left of her £6k book money. “BUT I NEEDED A NEW SOFA TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THE BOOK ON!”
---
She sure has a lot of “friends” cancelling on her constantly, right? I couldn’t imagine why 🙄

• Haha
The woman is a walking red flag.

Scenario 1:
Person: oh haaaay just to let you know before we meet, I have something to tell you that's a bit of a dealbreaker for some folk, so I'd rather tell you before we meet and you get invested.

Scenario 2:
Days of calls and texts, a nice date. A second is organised. Liking this person.
Person: oh haaaay just to let you know before we meet, I have something to tell you that's a bit of a dealbreaker for some folk.

I wonder how quickly Creepo2 told her his 'news'.
This is a very interesting reply, genuinely. If I’d had my child removed, you’d have to drag that information out of me because I would be heartbroken/ashamed.

Reactions: 7
Catching up on a few days I've missed here is hard work. An awful lot of content for someone who isn't sharing much online these days. 👀😂

Now to catch up on Twitter. 😵💫

• Haha
There is absolutely no way any of this is true. It simply cannot be.

What woman goes out on a date WITH another woman, has a lovely time - then is happy about finding out she is off for multiple railings at a kink night. It’s just all so very unbelievable.

Scrambled egg pamphlet postponed for another week then….at least thats believable.

btw - that sofa is also unbelievable bollocks and literally to tease here.

Reactions: 7
Makes it even grosser that she was using the fact she was going on a date with a woman to titillate her customers on her kink account 🤢 I had assumed this woman was another one of her dodgy fetlife crew but I guess not

Well hello new thread title!
This one looks like the favourite for new thread. If nobody has started one, I will have a go!
---
Two attempts later... New thread here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.