Wolfnsunflowers #5 The one woman drama triangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to FloweroftheEast and MarkCorrigans Crisps for the new title.

(I messed up and also created a new one with the same number because I can't be trusted to copy and paste and not forget stuff. đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜‚)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone do a proper TLDR, because it's just turning into a TL. 😂

Hypersexual, demisexual, lazy thief with chunky calves (shout out to @Traazers) gives predators a second chance.

Scrambled egg pamphlet fails to materialise. Everything is exhausting. Please give generously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I presume this is the guy she took home for one night who then ghosted her 😬

Screenshot_20231013_205159.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_205239.jpg

Sounds like he had the measure of her tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For anyone unfamiliar..,
A book was grifted for. Its initial target of £1k was increased to £2k for quality - then £6k to enable an “accessible” audio version. This was two years ago. Since then, she has been on at least five holidays, quit jobs, jumped onto a £27k pA equivalent of a benefit wagon. And has many excuses as to why she hasn’t produced the scrambled eggs on crumpets pamphlet.

She has also had at least three relationships in that time - although two of them were FWBs. And she doesn’t date. Except when she does date frequently. And she doesn’t have sex with people unless she had a connection. Except for when she does have sex - with near on strangers.

she homeschools using YouTube and colouring books
when she can get up and isn’t having a poorly brain day.

Finally - she is an advert for never ever bothering with therapy as it seems like a completely pointless waste of time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a scale of 1-10, just how tragic does your life have to be to go to a kink club alone?

Reactions: 3
Is she going alone though? And why advertise her whereabouts when just last weekend she was in danger from the OBSESSED child abuser?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What is the point in dating (and planning future dates with the same person) if you’re going to continue going to sex clubs? Also the woman she’s dating isn’t going to object because she doesn’t want to come across as controlling, but I hope she runs for the hills because Bex won’t stop being desperate for dick any time soon.
---
Is she going alone though? And why advertise her whereabouts when just last weekend she was in danger from the OBSESSED child abuser?

Isnt this the Halloween party where they said knickers were optional? đŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the point in dating (and planning future dates with the same person) if you’re going to continue going to sex clubs? Also the woman she’s dating isn’t going to object because she doesn’t want to come across as controlling, but I hope she runs for the hills because Bex won’t stop being desperate for dick any time soon.
I don't get it as I'm not marvellously unusual I know - but do people like Bex (and I genuinely have forgotten what term she now calls herself sexually) not value being monogamous or faithful to one person? Why does being into 'kink' mean you have to be promiscuous?
Again I don't know. I'm old and would be too grumpy to bother with such things 😂
I rather predict girlfriend will have second thoughts about this nonsense and will cancel Sunday's cute date. Cue more woe is me and blanket days from Bex.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.