Wolfnsunflowers #4 Books, boobs, boots and bondage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photography for recipies and similar is a completely different thing to cooking. If I was doing a cookbook I certainly wouldn't do the photography myself, I'd pay my mate who's a semi-proffesional photographer to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But he might feel your food up whilst simultaneously making it look plain, mundane and entirely normal. Then you would have to hide the pictures and pretend he assaulted your food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two things have been really bothering me about this whole nonce situation - why on earth would she video chat with him with kiddo present (in her own words it was constant and in her own words she gets very little practical support and she said yesterday she can’t have a video call without him climbing all over her) and why on earth would she let him use her laptop when it will (almost) certainly have photos of kiddo on it?

These social services reports really are a mystery aren’t they?

Reactions: 10
Nobody here has either said she is too fat to duck or has lost 'unhealthy amounts of weight'. Bizarre.
Shes such a bullshitter. The comments about her weight loss were that we didnt believe she'd lost the amount she claimed because it was something ridiculous like 2.5 stone in 5 weeks.

Reactions: 8
She could easily write up and photograph one recipe every 2-3 days. One each day if she was actually dedicated and respectful of all the honest people who contributed their own money to her Kickstarter. But she’s selfish, money hungry and dishonest. She doesn’t care she left them waiting for a year. She doesn’t care that she spent all their money on tattoos and fancy dinners. She’s in a constant state of worry because she doesn’t know how to come clean that she can’t afford to print and publish the book.
It's actually 23.5 months she opened Kickstarter (9 November 2021). At that point:

I already have a bank of delicious recipes to fill this book, and over the coming months I'll be testing and tweaking them all to perfection.

The challenge won't be in the cooking or the writing, but in the actual putting together of this book. That's why I'm here asking for your pledges, to pay for professionals to oversee the design of the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 years and at least five holidays later! 😂

what an absolute charlatan and thief.

remember the “fugue state” episode when she got dumped by her FWB? That’s one of my best moments so far. So Jack Monroe!
---
Up late today. That pesky insomnia eh!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep talking about him? If he is as *obsessed* with her as she makes out it won't be helping matters.

Another productive day of home ed for her son I see.

Hmm quite. Any support services would be advising her to try and avoid speaking about him online as it's like poking the bear and puts safety at risk. Assuming he doesn't live in a cave and has use of the internet, surely she'd assume he can read this? If he's that obsessed he'd be well aware of her socials. I'm pretty sure most women have experienced men they'd rather pacify or just pretend they don't exist for fear of reprisals, so not a victim blaming stance, it's just the way it sadly is sometimes.

Caught up here on awaking in her pit and just outright lying is one of my fave Bex incarnations. Literally on Twitter at gone 3AM - nothing til gone 12PM but of COURSE she has been up three hours! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caught up here on awaking in her pit and just outright lying is one of my fave Bex incarnations. Literally on Twitter at gone 3AM - nothing til gone 12PM but of COURSE she has been up three hours! 😂😂
At this stage she isn't even pretending to educate her child I see.
But yes she was up at 9am doing washing and tidying 😂

• Haha
Ha! The lies!

Her second date with the GIRL is Sunday, even though a dirty delete tweet set had her one hour away (hands shaking in excitement) from second date mid week.

Bex lies. Would you have guessed? SillyReplyGuys buy it. Wish Tim would see the real Bex

Reactions: 3
Glad to see the bone idle silly cow is hooting and hollering about doing stuff all adults do on a daily basis again, as if she is some kind of miracle worker for having clean clothes. Some of us have been to WORK all week Bex even though we are very physically and mentally unwell because we can’t afford to be on sick pay and don’t have the brass neck to STEAL £6,000. Theif.

Reactions: 13
How IS she going to get this book out? I genuinely presume the £6k is long gone in 23 months 😬
I'm not surprised she lies awake at night worrying because I bloody would.

How IS she going to get this book out? I genuinely presume the £6k is long gone in 23 months 😬
I'm not surprised she lies awake at night worrying because I bloody would.
I wouldn’t be able to physically cope with the anxiety, let alone still carry on tweeting about spending money on things. Do you think she expects to drag it out so much people just “forget”?

I wouldn’t be able to physically cope with the anxiety, let alone still carry on tweeting about spending money on things. Do you think she expects to drag it out so much people just “forget”?
I bet she would love to. And in fact probably thought she would until she discovered here.
She moans about here constantly but has failed to grasp, or doesn't want to grasp, the fact there wouldn't even be any threads on her if she had either not done a fundraiser or had finished the book. She wasn't just 'picked on' for no reason at all.
Like Roadside Mum and Monroe it's the taking money from people that keeps threads going.

On a lighter note - I would bet £6k of my own money that the new date is a nature loving hiker. Because that lazy mare can’t get out of bed to walk her dog and pats for a dog walking service…this is a literal fantasy.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.