Winter Love Island 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up in the middle of the night and had the thought that we won’t ever see Whitmores weird squat and arm flap while introducing aftersun every again.
Same! Not in the middle of the night but when I woke up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope they change the VT of when Maya walks into the villa. That slo-mo walk was Carolines, and Laura was totally tit at it. It should never have been copied.

Reactions: 14
I really hope they change the VT of when Maya walks into the villa. That slo-mo walk was Carolines, and Laura was totally tit at it. It should never have been copied.
Agree, also ‘the flack’ becoming ‘the Whitmore’ was stupid.

Reactions: 11
They made everyone do the slo-mo walk… the islanders did it too on arrival. Not just Caroline or Laura.
I do agree that we need a bit of a change though.

Reactions: 7
Why is it that every love islander studies biomedical science lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that guy literally has 927 followers so really is not someone with loads already

Reactions: 1
Why is it that every love islander studies biomedical science lol
From my experience everyone that did biomedical science didn't get the grades to do medicine

1. Already a boo hoo model....🥱
2. 22 years old. Her brain hasn't even fully developed.
3. I'll be honest. She'll probably try be an Indiyah 2.0 and fail
4. Going back to point 3 social media not being active for her won't help her go up in IG nos
Also they say she's a biomedical student. So is she in 2nd year. Shouldn't she be forcing on her exams?

This is also another reason it should be 25+

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the young farmer Will from Tiktok is going in the show! He always seems nice so I’m intrigued to see how he gets on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They all seem really boring this year, I will probably watch it all plus the aftersuns though :cry:

• Haha
Time to tattle has got to be my favourite expression @Holmessk
Also need to get my takeout menus ready for my spice bags and my MrFreeze 😋😋😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.