Winter Love Island 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara’s (S4) brother has been rumoured for the millionth time. Based on his Instagram he’s still with his girlfriend but it wouldn’t be the first time someone has went on with a partner at home.

Reactions: 3
I nearly fell off my sofa seeing the thread pop up! Yesssss lads!

Hmmm predictions wise I'm stumped. What celebrities kids are there even left??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I nearly fell off my sofa seeing the thread pop up! Yesssss lads!

Hmmm predictions wise I'm stumped. What celebrities kids are there even left??
Steven Gerrard’s daughter Lily-Ella is trying to be an influencer.
I can’t think of anyone else right now

Reactions: 5
There’s normally been more rumours in the lead up, if we’re expecting any celebrity off spring/relations? I haven’t t heard anything - Lilly McFadden could be a good shout.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t surprised about Arielle moving on but was a bit that Kem won’t be back? Has he much else on? Between them both they missed half the season last year due to other commitments.

Just seen as well that this years casa amore villa will be right next door to the normal villa

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t surprised about Arielle moving on but was a bit that Kem won’t be back? Has he much else on? Between them both they missed half the season last year due to other commitments.
Arielle was SOOOOOO biased every year

Arielle was SOOOOOO biased every year
Was she? I suppose compared to my pod on paper I didn’t feel it was that strong bar this year where everyone despised Luca. I thought it was really obvious this year she was over the show and ready to move on.

Biased and unrealistic. According to Arielle everyone is fabulous, sincere and great to watch, 😱
So true. I used to listen to the podcast but they never address any of the negative stuff around bullying and misogyny and it's really frustrating.

Reactions: 4
I woke up in the middle of the night and had the thought that we won’t ever see Whitmores weird squat and arm flap while introducing aftersun every again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am once again embarrassingly excited for LI to start (mostly because of these threads tbh 😘)

I'm stressing at the thought of it being on at the same time as The Apprentice though. I might have to watch Thursday episodes an hour late!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.