Winter Love Island 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. Can't wait to watch this religiously every day, get outraged and then instantly forget about it 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A lot of people slag off the previous Winter series, but I found it pretty enjoyable.
What was against it at the time; coming after the hugely successful S5, and amongst Caroline’s troubles and subsequent death. I’ve often thought what it may have been like, if she had been able to do it.
But it gave us one of the most famous LI quotes via Shaugna ‘Congrats Hun’ and three couples that are still together.
Will be interesting to see what Maya is like, considering so many have backed her for the job.
Looking forward to having something on the telly to take away from the dullness of January.

Plus the LI threads on here are always a hoot! Welcome back guys 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Reactions: 26
First contestant confirmed is 22 year old Boohoo model and science student, Tanya Manhenga
1. Already a boo hoo model....🥱
2. 22 years old. Her brain hasn't even fully developed.
3. I'll be honest. She'll probably try be an Indiyah 2.0 and fail
4. Going back to point 3 social media not being active for her won't help her go up in IG nos

Reactions: 13
I dont get why there annoucing them now ? I thoufht they didnt want them to get extra followers but people are following them now ?

Reactions: 1
Dunno about anyone else but I’d rather like to see Fred, the shelf stacker from Sainsbury’s and Lisa the doctor’s receptionist. These type of folks are probably just as (if not more so) attractive and are not obsessed with themselves and how they are going to come across.
Of course that’s not gonna happen, it’s follow the money for everyone concerned.

Just parking myself here!!
It’s good to be back everyone!!!
Looking forward to great banter on cold dark nights. Tattle is by far the best LI thread 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ugggh I actually had some hope for this years winter LI, but seems it's going to be the same young skinny models as per

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.