Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, it's a longer episode tonight. I was just thinking there wasn't enough time left for the girls.

Reactions: 6
the girls always smash it on this challenge.. the guys always end up looking so icky imo

Reactions: 12
If they try convince us Olivia is the one raising heart rates this show is a bloody fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find Jordan so disappointing in general, good looking lad but dull as duck.
Reminds me of the girl from previous season, the one who held all convos with lads as if they are job interviews. Danica!! There we are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SCREAMING at Will the pirate

I know everyone says Will must be gay, but Casey in that challenge was giving me gay vibes, or at least that’s he’s not completely straight

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.