Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Who would of thought after shaq and Tanya. will would be one of the first to have sex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just wanting Ron and Lana to couple up then the public votes them out. Our version of LI would be far more exciting than what they’re putting on our screens. Sack the producers, put Tattle in charge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LoXLo

VIP Member
Anyone else find Jordan so disappointing in general, good looking lad but dull as fuck.

abcdsb7

A guy telling me he’s not cooked before would give me the ICK you don’t need to be chef ramsay but for the love of god get a grip

mgexo

Will saying ‘no it means they’re in love’ or something along those lines about the results was so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 28

georgieT

I'm a bit behind tonight but Shaq drives me fucking mad. He is so desperate to be alpha. Every morning he interviews the boys as if he a manager trying to gage an idea on how his employees have done the previous day. Can't stand the man.

Last edited:
  • Haha

digestivebiccies

I did like Shaq but I think he’s moving mad he’s always in everyone’s business just focus on urself n Tanya 🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
Tom and Sami are growing on me a bit. They remind me of Calum and Molly in the first winter one and they seem genuinely into each other

I went to uni with Casey and he was an awfuuuuul person. obviously people can grow since then and it was 4 years ago but I feel like love island have scripted it because he seems so quiet and is the complete opposite of how he was at uni
---

I went to uni with Casey and he was an awfuuuuul person. obviously people can grow since then and it was 4 years ago but I feel like love island have scripted it because he seems so quiet and is the complete opposite of how he was at uni

its kind of nice to see him get treated how he used to treat other people lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27