Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“She found her way back home” … THIS IS NOT WATTPAD 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Ron will do it again though. He’ll be giving it the full Jake of Jake and Liberty now and showing full commitment. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope Casey raises Lanas heart rate and Ron will throw a fit 😀 same with Kai and Tanyel, and Liv can throw a tantrum 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oi is it me or is Tom - twatty Tom - looking a bit more fit than usual? Only for a split second in certain lighting like but… 👀 (still a twit though)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ron sweating like a bleep in church realising that his heart rate is going to be monitored.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ron is a deluded head. The boys are not spending time with Casey to calm him down, they are spending time with him because they like him and he's a decent guy to spend time with, unlike you, you fuckboi.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oi is it me or is Tom - twatty Tom - looking a bit more fit than usual? Only for a split second in certain lighting like but… 👀 (still a twit though)
Yeah Olivia brought him down . He’s much better and happier away from her. Definitely looks fitter. My fav boy I think

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No guys no im Dreading the Ron/Tanyel stuff because it’s going to give Olivia the edge she needs to alienate her.

Reactions: 7
Tom has really grown on me. Can’t actually believe I’m admitting that

I’d shag Casey bar the nails, no way are those fingers coming near me

Olivia needs to chill the duck about. She’s about as sexy as genital warts

Lana and Ron, honestly they both should just leave at this point

Jessie and Will… there’s no money you could pay me to have a night with him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love Casey, he reminds me of like a geezer, Mark Wright type of guy then he opens his mouth and he's well spoken and seems a gentleman.

Ron on the other, I think he's spoilt rotten at home, that's how he comes across, as though he's been put on a pedestal all his life.

Lana.......what a fool, roll on the Do-Ron-Ron salivating over the next blondie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.