Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I find all this talk about "your type" so weird. I get having a preference but they talk about it like it's a set thing that if someone fits the right criteria then you'll fancy them but that's...not how it works? Surely you don't find someone attractive just because they have the right hair colour and shoe size? It isn't that prescriptive for most people that I know.

Oh I've just realised that this is why these women are flocking to Tom even though he's dull. Their "type" is tall so they get tunnel vision as soon as they see his height 😂

Reactions: 16

GossWhore

VIP Member
I find all this talk about "your type" so weird. I get having a preference but they talk about it like it's a set thing that if someone fits the right criteria then you'll fancy them but that's...not how it works? Surely you don't find someone attractive just because they have the right hair colour and shoe size? It isn't that prescriptive for most people that I know.

Oh I've just realised that this is why these women are flocking to Tom even though he's dull. Their "type" is tall so they get tunnel vision as soon as they see his height 😂
Funniest is when their type is...*checks notes* a hair colour 💀

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
If I hear the words Unfinished Business uttered by Liv or one of her cronies one s’more time…

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Yes! Tanyel and Lana should couple up and get one of those smug boys dumped. I'd love to see their faces if they did that.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
What does Kai think he brings to the table exactly? (Other than a spoon 😂)
Why does he assume he could be in a ‘sticky situation’? Samie might want to pie him from the off! Egomaniac

jadach

VIP Member
ellie should be upset too, since he told olivia he’s not feeling it with her but told her something different, but she probably won’t be lol

GossWhore

VIP Member
Noone cares but in the break I managed to fit in a whole routine to Hilary Duff "this is what dreams are made of"

And I think it was more interesting than this episode lol
---

• Haha
  • Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I hope that after the end of the recoupling Maya shows up with these 2 lads, and it ends up with one of the boys going home instead of Zara/Tanyel.

• Haha
  • Heart

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I feel like I’m missing something with the girls getting annoyed that the boys are talking to the new girl. They do know they’re only 2 weeks in and it’s love island right? Continuous bombshells, casa amor, ‘we need to be tested’ love island? I think too many of them want that title of ‘strongest couple’ based solely off being together from the start when all it looks like is they’re settling to have an easy ride to the final and then they *shockingly* split after a few months or so.

I’ve said it for years now but the problem is people are now on the show solely for deals and opportunities rather than actual love and it is patently obvious. From the first three seasons from 2015 to what it is now, it’s such a shame as it was so authentic and real. The odd season will have great people that are memorable but for the most part a lot of them are forgettable and just clinging to 15 minutes of fame.

Olivia will sell this ‘unlucky in love, why do I always get F’d over’ narrative when really she doesn’t like ANY of them and is giving them the about as much affection as you’d get out of a rock… it’s so predictable and so boring. I do feel it’s run it’s course now… I’ll still be watching shamelessly though whilst complaining about it. I’m looking forward to big brother now let’s hope they don’t ruin that classic.