Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Cringe at Ellie putting it on Tom hardddddd. He seems like he’s not really into her but happy to just go along with it lol
The level of cringe was off the scale BUT I do respect Ellie for playing the game. She is working hard to secure her place 😆 The other girls just sit there completely devoid of personality waiting for the guy to make a move (looking at you, Olivia). I love that Ellie is manipulating Tom 💅 I hope it pays off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they actually taking the piss….. 😳 this is all intentional. Casey may as well turn around and go back home. Imagine being one of the girls in there dying for a new lad to come in and then two do and one looks like a more athletic Jonah Hill. There ARE fit lads in the UK and they consistently put in lacklustre boys so the girls have competition but the lads don’t.

you know what would be interesting and make a good show? If they sent in the male equivalent of Samie and we got to see the lads squirming and feeling uncomfortable the same way the girls do. I wanna see someone come in and steal the girls from the guys, not the other way around all the time. It’s boring, predictable and frankly unfair
I've said this all the way through. The casting people have got to be straight men. The boys are a bunch of average looking men with turkey teef. They aren't anywhere near good looking enough to have the egos they have. Meanwhile the girls are stunning women who are made to feel average by being around so many other beautiful women and because the men, who struggle to be a 6/10, treat them like dirt.

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
everytime a girls come in and picked me..... WHAT ONCE?? Calm down mate going on as if everyone wants you... Lana you're better off without him darling!!!

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
One thing Love Island always proves is that unfortunately looks are massively important. If you’re the best looking person you’ll be treated with soooo much more respect and effort compared to if you’re considered not as attractive. How depressing is that 🤦🏼‍♀️ makes you feel like you have to be near enough perfect to have the fairytale romance we all dream of 🥺

But same time fuck men, more life to us, we’re still bad bitches and perfect however we are.

• Heart
  • Sad

Laika1234

VIP Member
It was interesting seeing Ellie, Spencer and Tanya discussing how Ron couldn’t be trusted. And then later Shaq and Aaron were also calling him out a bit. I’d love if the OG clique was starting to wobble.

Reactions: 16

Jellybb

VIP Member
I like zara but she made a show of herself strutting over to Tom throwing shapes like that 🙈 in her head I would say she imagined it to be a big iconic Maura Higgins female empowerment moment 😐

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
See this kind of situation is exactly why they need to bring back the tweet challenge or the "who said this about you?" one. These women deserve to know what these pricks are saying about them behind their backs.
Bring in their exes on podiums with "this guy dumped me just before the show" and let them guess

We need drama

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I hope Ron gets to pick first. I want to see if Lana really is his first choice like he keeps saying 🤥

Also, does anyone else think Tom and Olivia's chat is dead? I don't understand their attraction/unfinished business storyline when their conversations are drier than the Sahara. I actually think Tom seemed to click more with Ellie.
There is NOTHING there with him and Liv. She just claimed him and has been coasting on everyone else pushing them as the golden couple because they all bow to her.

I thought he clicked more with Ellie too. Even at the start with Zara there was more sexual
Tension. With Liv it’s just like he’s gotten in With the popular crowd at school ans they’re all telling him he HAS to be with Liv because she’s chosen him. I don’t think there’s much happening there though much like there’s nothing happening with her and Spencer but now suddenly we all have to pretend that’s a big deal because she’s saying it it.

• Heart