Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Shaq was gunna get dumped then cause that would’ve been a proper twist

Reactions: 9
Wait… Tanya made it not work so what the duck is she on about
Okay yeah Shaq may have some red flags but you WORK THROUGH THEM AND END THINGS TOGETHER NOT BRING ANOTHER GUY BACK

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Missed the saying 'it is what it is' off the poll. 😖 Ffs say what you feel/think, don't shrug it off

Reactions: 6
I do get a sweet satisfaction out of knowing “you need a real woman” Sammy packing her bags and getting on a flight home 💀 safe flight boo!
3AF4D73F-DDF3-4DA1-94B3-3E7079F81852.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tanya even came in looking amazing, gorgeous red dress, hair laid, sick

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’ve had too much Prosecco but I honestly feel so sorry for Shaq, the fact he has to live with them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Shaq was too bossy and messed up but he was definitely the most sincere out of all of them.

I know this is very odd but Martin reminds me of Eamon Holmes. Don’t like him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel like we’re back to summer love island threads getting through over half a thread in an episode 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.