Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom is like "why would I have no connection?" He's like I'll just move onto the next girl who walks in.

He's always got Olivia to fall back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s actually been so depressing watching Sammy, Layla and Cynthia reduce themselves to pieces of meat and sex objects just to get to the villa. I understand it’s an opportunity but nothing is worth throwing your dignity out the window and offering it on a plate to be on TV

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If I was Tanya I’d be mortified bringing Martin back, he is not fitter than Shaq. If you’re gonna do it, at least flex with your new man, don’t downgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s actually been so depressing watching Sammy, Layla and Cynthia reduce themselves to pieces of meat and sex objects just to get to the villa. I understand it’s an opportunity but nothing is worth throwing your dignity out the window and offering it on a plate to be on TV
Tbh Tanya has her place and has been doing the same 🙊 and even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah come on I've so much to watch tonight....
Love island
Apprentice
First Dates Ireland

Dam these extended episodes

Reactions: 8
It should be like a lucky dip who gets to choose out of allllll of them including the casa amor lot.

Reactions: 2
Omg already got that text with an hour left! Surely we will see all of the recoupling! Surely!!!!

Reactions: 7
Tanya has really played herself, Martin isn’t an upgrade, he barely puts in any effort into their chats and clearly isn’t into her. Why is she grafting him? Pathetic.

Reactions: 25
We got to get rid of Tanya & Martin on a vote off if she brings him back, she’s pissing me off with how she makes those stupid noises it’s like I’m watching Jurassic park not love island

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.