Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg any Irish on here recording are gona be soooooo pissed off. They swapped channels for it tonight coz of a stupid soccer match so it's not gona record for people 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ron’s jealous as duck, that’s why he’s trying to put ideas in Tom’s head 👍🏼 ssssssnake. So by that logic, a girl can’t be faithful or loyal to someone if she’s pretty and will have lads cracking on with her? Coming from you Ron? Don’t make me laugh

Reactions: 42
Jesus, another one going to Messy Ron for relationship advice!

Reactions: 11
Ron is another Jake. He can see every couple falling so he thinks him and Lana will win

Reactions: 28
I'm glad it's the recoupling tonight but at the same time it feels like Casa Amor has been too short to have any real point to it.

Ok so between Will/Jessie and Shaq/Tanya who do we think will be the annoying cliffhanger ending? 😂

Eurgh Ron stop meddling.

Reactions: 10
Aw I like Tom for saying he wouldn’t care if he was on his own and stayed true to what he wants

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.