Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope from here on out olivia is in the bottom and subsequently voted off, how can you kick a man when he’s down telling kai he’s in the bottom 3 times as ti why u basically recoupled💔 stil cringing
If she’s there for love why is she so worried about public perception

Reactions: 18
Shaq looks like a clown after the - I see now how much I love her.. feel sorry for him but oh man

Reactions: 11
Tanya is a bleeping fool ok her and shaq aren't compatible but Martin doesn't even like you

Reactions: 31
tanya/martin, clauidia/casey and olivia/maxwell will be the first ppl out lol

Reactions: 16
I think she almost just wanted to hurt Shaq. Martin is not better than him. There’s no way she could really like him more. Don’t believe it

Reactions: 26
Nah i’m sorry Tanya is a witch, duck her. Shaq has his flaws but he doesn’t deserve that 💀

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.