Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo I think we’re gunna see her walk in then it’s gunna finish.

Reactions: 7
I think Tanya is coming back on her own. If she'd chosen Martin this would have been dragged out till tomorrow night. But I hope she gets exposssssed

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure I saw an article saying 9 people dumped after casa. That would suggest the 5 girls and 4 boys, so Tanya brings back Martin

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I might have to get divorced so I don't miss tomorrow nights episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of COURSE Tanya has recoupled!! She should have been brave enough to say she wasn't there yet when shaq first said I love you. I think Shaq does believe he's in love but she knows she isn't!

Reactions: 33
I've just realised that leaving Tanya until last means that if she does come back single the guys will be brought in right after so Martin gets his chance to speak still. Smart move by the producers there. Although I think she's bringing him back anyway

Reactions: 5
What happened with Casey and Claudia? Does Claudia know he kissed two girls?

Reactions: 4
Obvs Liv and Kai are gunna speak after this but I hope the boys stick up for Kai

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.