Wimbledon 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha love that we get to see her, 700 drinks woman was ejected temporarily.

Looks like they gave her evian and got her to hold it just right with the logo showing for some pics 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
700 drinks woman is back, sounds like it's being done as a fun thing and because she's in the industry. Wasn't it the mail that outed her? Otherwise no one would have known who she was.

---

Polish lawyer who Nick Kyrgios had thrown off Wimbledon's Centre Court after saying she had '700 drinks' launches defamation case against the tennis star for 'making reckless and entirely baseless allegation'
  • Anna Palus was temporarily ejected from Wimbledon Grand Slam final in July
  • Polish medical lawyer is now bringing defamation proceedings to 'clear' name
  • Kyrgios had the umpire get her thrown off Centre Court for having '700 drinks

The 'drunken' woman who Nick Kyrgios had thrown off Centre Court at the men's final of Wimbledon in July is taking legal action against the tennis player.

Anna Palus, 32, was temporarily ejected from the Wimbledon Grand Slam final after Kyrgios told the umpire she had '700 drinks'.

But in a statement, the Polish medical lawyer has decided to bring defamation proceedings against Kyrgios in order to 'clear her name'.

Issued through her solicitors Brett Wilson, she wrote: 'On Sunday 10 July 2022 I attended the final of the Wimbledon tennis championships with my mother. It was an event we had been looking forward to for some time.

'During the course of the final, Nick Kyrgios made a reckless and entirely baseless allegation against me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4