Willy Wonka Experience Glasgow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds terrible but part of me thinks the people who saw these ridiculous Facebook ads and thought ‘yes, that looks worth money’ sort of need to take a bit of responsibility here. It was as clear as mud from the word go that this was going to be a farce. The ads told the story of what was to come.

Reactions: 22
This sounds terrible but part of me thinks the people who saw these ridiculous Facebook ads and thought ‘yes, that looks worth money’ sort of need to take a bit of responsibility here. It was as clear as mud from the word go that this was going to be a farce. The ads told the story of what was to come.
Fools and their money are easily parted.

Reactions: 13
Fools and their money are easily parted.
Not sure how true this is, but I saw on TikTok that someone in a Facebook group about this event had started a GoFundMe to “give the kids a nice day out”.. The absolute cretin inside me hopes that’s a scam too.

• Haha
Not sure how true this is, but I saw on TikTok that someone in a Facebook group about this event had started a GoFundMe to “give the kids a nice day out”.. The absolute cretin inside me hopes that’s a scam too.
There’s a change.org petition going around to reopen Willy’s Chocolate Experience 💀 the comments are so good

Reactions: 2
This poster cracks me up, Catgacating, cartchy tuns, exarserdray lollipops 😂😂
Tells you everything you need to know about the guy...fud!!
"Sweet teats" no less!

That acting when Wonka says "What's that? It's the Unknown!" is some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet if they opened it up again the influencers would pay 100's to go and take selfies. Is it actually a full circle genius business idea? 🤔

• Haha
I saw someone saying the same thing. If they opened again they’d sell loads of tickets
Ive saw loads of comments saying the same. It's hilarious how much it has took off but he doesn't deserve to make a single penny off the back of it!

Reactions: 3
My sister and I saw it advertised and we were going to take my son. He had saw wonka and I thought he would love to go to this having enjoyed the film so much. I'm so glad we didn't go 😂 what an absolute shambles it turned out to be

Reactions: 4
The guy that ran is dodgy af I shared this on the meme thread he looks off his nut

1:35

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0425.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone in their right mind calls a business House of Illuminati.

• Haha
Reactions: 7