Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the oddest person. That weird half smile and wave. Is he playing g a character or is he really that wet ?

Reactions: 3
He’s scoffing a massive chocolate biscuit on live and smacking his lips together, it’s just so disgusting

He’s scoffing a massive chocolate biscuit on live and smacking his lips together, it’s just so disgusting
I saw that. He must be on a mad blocking spree or one of his mods cos I actually got blocked for just saying how many calories are in it. Nothing specific or hateful.

Pls can someone explain the concept of getting paid by feeders?
I feel so naive
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?

Reactions: 1

Some people find feeding other people excessive amounts highly sexual and some people do pay people to eat loads. I have no idea why but it’s deffo a thing

Reactions: 4
Yes. A YouTuber called hungryfatchick does feeder content on p*rn sites but also just does mukbangs on YouTube. People are into it.

Reactions: 1
Lmao check out siennakeera and georgekeywood on tiktok if you wanna see how will is gonna end up lmao

Reactions: 2
Lmao check out siennakeera and georgekeywood on tiktok if you wanna see how will is gonna end up lmao
I’m never too sure about them two I think the relationship is real but the girl has definitely got a feeding kink

Fucking hell. He’s eating in the bath now! That was definitely a paid for one. His creepy fat face

Reactions: 6
He went to a pizza restaurant in Soho and he is looking so bloated now in his fur jacket. He is just so weird that boy !!

Reactions: 2
Omdz you know you’ve fucked up when king ian moore himself is hyping you up #northlondlonlesbians #WAP
This guy is tapped

Reactions: 3