Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BumbleB

Did William not go on holiday with a mistress and the press did that whole, we know but can't tell you thing when they print loads of pics and make suggestive comments. I'm sure one was a pic with William, his arm around a beautiful blonde and the subheading along the lines of, why isn't Kate on holiday too?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I watched this & must say I was surprised at just how interested they are in the charities they work with! I think Kate especially is very hands-on, involved & came across very well. I probably thought they swan in, shake a few hands, smile for the cameras & swan out again but they seemed to have a good rapport with the people there. I think they’re a credit to the Monarchy, the Queen must be very proud.
And no speeches that keep mentioning themselves, unlike MeAgain.

Zanzi202

William has said before that it was Harry who chose the ring and he the Cartier watch. It was presented as an agreed swap. He also said that he lugged the ring around Africa, terrified of losing it before finally presenting Kate with it.

Frankly, I think Meghan got the better deal.
Me too! Diana’s engagement ring is horrible, so dated and frumpy!

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Meghan yes she is an apple l agree. I don't think Kate has broad shoulders either :unsure:

Just looked up the bikini photos and think she probably is a rectangle. There is very little difference between her waist and hips. She must have been working out a lot to get her stomach that muscular.
Meghan is definitely an apple. Her weight is all around her middle and she took ages to lose the baby weight. I would say Kate was a rectangle but as others have said, she is very, very slim. I have never seen those pictures of her when she was younger. Its like Victoria Beckham. Neither of them are naturally slim if you look at pictures of them when they were younger.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I flat out don't want to believe it! I want to continue to believe they're happy. Maybe I'm being ignorant but it is bliss. I hope they're together and happy until the end? I'd hate to have to live my life in the media/public glare constantly, Kate to a degree chose it. William well it was pure accident of birth.

Stan

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s that unusual that this year they will post more about Diana - the Mother’s Day etc - it is a big year for her remembrance-wise given it is her 60th birthday year and they’re unveiling her memorial statue in July.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
He needs to get something a bit more high profile or make his climate change work more high profile, like DofE or Invictus. Because as much as Earthshot is great, it's not as well known or visible to the general public, who see him as lazy and without a passion project for a cause he believes in or some worthwhile initiative.
100%. When I think of sustainability or anything to do with climate change... I'm thinking Charles!

William needs to step his game up.

vikka

VIP Member
I think Kate looked best when she was dating William before she got married. She looked like a healthy sporty, tall English rose - very natural. All this dieting and looking unnaturally slim is aging her. She wasn't meant to be Queen Letizia sort of small. These are some pictures of her after graduation and before her wedding. I think she looked best during these times. TBH I liked her fashion / clothes she wore back then better - it had a natural rich girl but I'm not trying to hard look to it. I wonder if gaining some muscle would help.
aView attachment 518659View attachment 518660
She looked fab back then, she started to lose weight just before the engagement (Will and she had a deal on when to get married, she knew it was coming) and then lost even more during the engagement (which to be fair happens to many women due to stress) and she's been stick-thin ever since.
I don't think more muscle would help, she excersizes like crazy already and you can see the muscle definition when she wears short and skin tight stuff. More muscle and she'll look very masculine (she already does sometimes).
She always looked great during pregnancy as well, due to the fat gain and she looked younger every time as well.

vikka

VIP Member

There's loads more.
But this won't be "proof" enough for Kate fans with blinders on 🤷‍♀️
In any case, I'm done with this topic :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Wow I e never been that interested in the Euro Royals but they sound fascinating!
The story of how Norway’s Crown Prince met Mary is also really interesting. Because they’re not as famous, like Harry and William, he was in Australia and they just met in a bar and got talking and got to know each other.

Similar to Peter and Autumn Phillips, they met at work and it wasn’t until she opened a magazine and saw him with The Queen he told her she was his grandmother.

Bubu

Chatty Member
I think there's truth in the rumours, love Kate and Wills though so I hope it isn't. It'll all come out one day if it is true

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Just watched the documentary and they can across so well. But did anyone else see when Wills put his hand on her shoulder? And she shrugged it off so noticeably? Either can’t stand his touch anymore or just don’t show public displays of affection?!?

mindlessness

VIP Member
For me it just didn’t align with how she always wears one during all her other duties, but the ONE time something is done “on the DL”, she’s not covering her face (like her PR team specifically instructed her not to) 🙁 I’m not even bashing her, I genuinely like Kate, and I believe she herself is there for the right reasons, but I do think the RF is on massive positive-PR duty right now.
Yes for sure, big PR focus. They seem focussed on making sure all the good work they’re doing is pushed forward. Have edited my response by the way, and I don’t think there were too many people around. It doesn’t excuse it, She really should have had a mask!

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Did William not go on holiday with a mistress and the press did that whole, we know but can't tell you thing when they print loads of pics and make suggestive comments. I'm sure one was a pic with William, his arm around a beautiful blonde and the subheading along the lines of, why isn't Kate on holiday too?
Was this not when he fucked off with Jecca to her wedding with his mates or a different girl?

I'm not a robot

Kate is basically Kim Kardashian. Her vagina made her whole family famous and made sure they never had to work for the rest of their lives. Quite the achievement. I give her all due respect for that!
I suspect the whole family were pretty famous before Kate came along! 😂

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Pippa surely has a very nice cushy life, but Kate is the one that will be in the history books