William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew and Edward I think were very handsome back in the day but it was for a very short period. William, too. Like once 21 hits there goes the Windsor ugly stick right in the horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Andrew and Edward I think were very handsome back in the day but it was for a very short period. William, too. Like once 21 hits there goes the Windsor ugly stick right in the horse teeth.
I mean…I don’t think marrying your cousins for centuries is going to result in good looking descendants.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s also very thick… a very unattractive trait.
It seems people could not stand him when he was in the forces.. he was an absolute prick.. where as Charles was a delight to work with.. which surprised me at the time.. Andrew was expecting people to call him sir.. where as it seems Charles was not like that at all

Reactions: 11
It seems people could not stand him when he was in the forces.. he was an absolute prick.. where as Charles was a delight to work with.. which surprised me at the time.. Andrew was expecting people to call him sir.. where as it seems Charles was not like that at all

In the RAF Andy told the civilian staff not to be formal with him and he was really friendly and treated them with respect.

However, I do think nowadays he’s a knob!

Reactions: 1
In the RAF Andy told the civilian staff not to be formal with him and he was really friendly and treated them with respect.

However, I do think nowadays he’s a knob!
I thought Andrew was in the navy not the RAF? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would never have imagined that the Andrew of the 80s would become the man we see today. Maybe it was hidden well from us by the media, he was definitely given a good edit back then, dashing war hero, ladies man, never really heard anything negative about him. Maybe he was just hiding in plain sight. I wonder if the RR knew about his proclivities and just were never allowed to say?

Reactions: 7
I read that he went to the pub with Carole when they were in Norfolk last week too. He's getting out and about, just not for work

But showing up to cut ribbons or visit business, charities, or meet people around the country he'll one day be king of is sooo booooring

But showing up to cut ribbons or visit business, charities, or meet people around the country he'll one day be king of is sooo booooring
Royalists:

He can’t possibly leave the house Kate is too sick she needs him to be joint at the hip with her at all times… apart from when he’s ironing the kids school clothes and cleaning the bathrooms of course cos they’re just like us 😌 how dare you expect him to do any of his piss easy work

Will:

IMG_4056.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Royalists:

He can’t possibly leave the house Kate is too sick she needs him to be joint at the hip with her at all times… apart from when he’s ironing the kids school clothes and cleaning the bathrooms of course cos they’re just like us 😌 how dare you expect him to do any of his piss easy work

Will:

View attachment 2869993View attachment 2869994
TBH George is probably having quite a time of it right now. I think its pretty nice for his Dad to take him out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I watched a programme at the weekend which said William and Kate wanted to do projects rather than the normal turn up, cut a ribbon and photo.
They wanted to get more involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a programme at the weekend which said William and Kate wanted to do projects rather than the normal turn up, cut a ribbon and photo.
They wanted to get more involved.
Because they want their own vanity projects (Earthshot is a good idea, I like the concept of supporting young entrepeneurs which will do things like help curb pollution et cetera, but all the obscene amount of money into putting on these awards, traveling around, seems a bit vain; and Kate's early childhood initiative is just stupid, we all know kids need good, solid support growing up from infancy and onward) versus being out and about meeting people, doing the normal 'welfare royal' stuff George V and Mary pioneered to try to connect with the nation and keep the monarchy going. If they don't do the ribbon cutting stuff and are seen out and about regularly... what's the point then?

William should be able to take George out or the other kids to do fun stuff and could be able to do a few engagements a week but the kids are on break so how dare he do anything. Same old arguments tbf and once he's king we'll probably still be arguing about it because I don't see it ever changing 🤣

Reactions: 8
Because they want their own vanity projects (Earthshot is a good idea, I like the concept of supporting young entrepeneurs which will do things like help curb pollution et cetera, but all the obscene amount of money into putting on these awards, traveling around, seems a bit vain; and Kate's early childhood initiative is just stupid, we all know kids need good, solid support growing up from infancy and onward) versus being out and about meeting people, doing the normal 'welfare royal' stuff George V and Mary pioneered to try to connect with the nation and keep the monarchy going. If they don't do the ribbon cutting stuff and are seen out and about regularly... what's the point then?

William should be able to take George out or the other kids to do fun stuff and could be able to do a few engagements a week but the kids are on break so how dare he do anything. Same old arguments tbf and once he's king we'll probably still be arguing about it because I don't see it ever changing 🤣
Earthshot is a good idea but I just don’t feel like it’s William’s passion at all. It felt like he just wanted “something” to be like Invictus but he has no interest except showing up once a year and taking credit for other peoples work. W&K’s “projects” are just busy work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.