William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit it’s the first I’ve heard of it and I’ve seen badly photoshopped pictures where he’s miraculously got a full head of hair but I didn’t know he’d had transplants.
Speaking from experience, he definitely hasn't had one. He just styles it well sometimes to disguise the bald patches.

I wish he'd just shave the whole lot down to a Grade 1 and be done with it. It can look slightly odd when he lets the sides grown longer - particularly as he has that weird "halo" type of pattern baldness.
Grade 0 like the rock and Jason Statham and it'll be fine. He wouldn't even need to get jacked lol

Reactions: 4
I have no problem with anyone getting a hair transplant.
It doesn't make them a loser or a sad bastard.
I wear makeup and have my hair dyed and styled because I want to look and feel good.
I sometimes have a bit of botox if I fancy it. .

Why is it deemed sad for someone to get a hair transplant? Surely if someone feels more confident and happier then it's a good thing and up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMO Charles & Camilla are out and about because the clock is ticking, and they have waited decades for thier time as King & Queen

Wiliam & Kate are going to be royal in a different format, and maybe they are just coming to terms with everything, thier privilege affords them this luxury of not working right now, when Charles has gone it’s all eyes on them

Reactions: 10
I think it’s just so unnecessary and he’d look rather ridiculous. I’m not a lover of cosmetic surgery, live with what you’ve got and come to terms with it.
If William had a hair transplant he’d take 3 days off to recover 🧑‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s not allowed. Granny said no, didn’t she? 😂
Honestly? That’s really sad if it happened, that photo of him was good! I don’t find anything attractive about him personally, but he looked really good with the beard. I remember seeing Prince Phillip with a beard too, maybe it’s the answer for the Windsor men to detract from their other features.

Reactions: 6
Honestly? That’s really sad if it happened, that photo of him was good! I don’t find anything attractive about him personally, but he looked really good with the beard. I remember seeing Prince Phillip with a beard too, maybe it’s the answer for the Windsor men to detract from their other features.
A beard helped Charles and Andrew to become attractive a for a hot minute.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Andrew could have been more attractive but he got fat and aged poorly.
He used to be very handsome

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.