William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not do both? It's not an either or situation
I don't know, I'm not William or Catherine.

Maybe he could get her Mum to stay with her tonight?
Maybe he was working, doing some FA stuff?
Maybe he's said 'sod it, family is more important' and has pulled back from work
Maybe he's using Catherine's cancer as an excuse to laze about?

Who knows, has there even been an announcement about his work schedule changing?

Reactions: 2
I don't know, I'm not William or Catherine.

Maybe he could get her Mum to stay with her tonight?
Maybe he was working, doing some FA stuff?
Maybe he's said 'sod it, family is more important' and has pulled back from work
Maybe he's using Catherine's cancer as an excuse to laze about?

Who knows, has there even been an announcement about his work schedule changing?
I think it's just safer for us to assume he's not going to work ever and then if he does cut the odd ribbon it will be a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess he could say he was 'working' in a way as he had the future king with him so was showing him the ropes :)

Reactions: 1
To be fair that was a pretty big match for Aston Villa and he is president of the FA too, although he has been a long time fan so he was probs there for a jolly.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how to start a thread? ………no issue with them at the match last night but I am a villa bird 😂😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.