William and Kate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katherine of Aragon wasn’t 4th or beheaded 😉. She was first and survived (and gave him a lot of bother). Katherine Howard was 4th and second to lose her head.
(sorry ☺).
I was just saying that should be the name for the Kate and Wills #4 thread.
I know she was the first wife of Henry VIII but my wrong that she wasn’t beheaded. Just thought it was funny to play with the names.

Reactions: 2
Where did rumours come from about the prince of pegging & Rosie, was there something specific that appeared to happen or did 'those in the know' leak something then it snowballed?

Why would it be so unbelievable considering Charles was carrying on with Camilla from practically his honeymoon.
I thought the pegging rumour came from a comedian who has admitted it was a joke. Not sure where the Rosie rumour came from.
---
I'm sure I remember her father telling the press that she was a virgin, it was very ick
Pretty sure that wasn't true, she had a lover before Charles.

Pretty sure that wasn't true, she had a lover before Charles.
I've googled, it was her uncle, Lord Fermoy, who told the Washington Post " Lady Diana, I can assure you has never had a lover. There is no such thing as her ever having had a past.". He might not have been telling the truth but it's horrendous that this was discussed so openly and reported on.

Reactions: 14
I've just had a thought... Imagine if Kate is safe and well and really enjoying reading all these conspiracy theories with a nice cuppa, some biscuits with her family and laughing together at how funny and outlandish some of them are?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't say that, just that the story is now mainstream enough the US that we're talking about it on the talk shows that our parents watch.
Yes but as far as I'm aware nobody is questioning Charles' sexuality so it looks like he'll leap on anything without any actual evidence so somebody like him talking doesn't really prove anything.

I kind of feel bad for Rose with all the rumours / speculation if it’s not true

Reactions: 7
Interesting article in the latest issue of Private Eye regarding Charles Court and William's Court and how they both handle PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would like to think that Kate and Pippa, are like how they are portrayed in the comedy series, The Windsors. Pippa being a witch who chases after Harry!
I really hope Pippa has watched The Windsors and died laughing at the way she is portrayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting article in the latest issue of Private Eye regarding Charles Court and William's Court and how they both handle PR.
I'd love to read this. I enjoy reading Private Eye.

It's interesting how Charles's court moves with the times and William behaves like a Victorian patriarch. Actually, scratch that, the Victorians gave regular health updates if something was going on, which nobody needs to do; but the vacuum of William's laziness caused a lot of this hysteria, as well as their refusal to change tack a little from what had been their plan of zero information.

Reactions: 8
Rose's husband is definitely gay so she must be getting it somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.