William and Kate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where were we? Kate is critical probably sick to the gills of drunken cheating William, Charles could drop dead at any minute.

Thank god for sensible Sophie
She might have to have them all sectioned and she could take over.

I didn't see anything much different about William other than he's thinner than usual but that could be anything.
They have an army of staff dealing with the kids, food, laundry, housework so he won't have to worry about any of that. Kate I'm sure is fine and is just recovering from surgery, I would say he's worrying about his dad, facing up to the reality that he will someday be the figurehead of this family and the top job is one he's stuck with no matter if he likes it or not.

It must be tit being born into that. No amount of money would make up for your life being planned to the minute and barely any privacy to live.
No wonder Harry bolted as soon as he married Meghan.
Anyone marrying into it needs their head tested.

I think I'd rather be normal and worry about money than have a bottomless pot of it but no life to call my own

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Twitter? Sussex Squad? They're the ones who say William abuses Kate and all that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He was swaying like pendulum. Dropping things. Definitely something not right. Did look drunk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I notice William sways and has weird mannerisms like that.

Wouldn't be shocked if he had a drinking problem, he and his posse were always hard drinking hard partiers. Probably though he just does stuff like that. He's always uncomfortable speaking in front of people, working, or anything he doesn't WANT to do.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I notice William sways and has weird mannerisms like that.

Wouldn't be shocked if he had a drinking problem, he and his posse were always hard drinking hard partiers. Probably though he just does stuff like that. He's always uncomfortable speaking in front of people, working, or anything he doesn't WANT to do.
Is it a nerves thing? Feeling nervous of being in the spotlight? Although I also remember the last couple of times the family were with the Queen publicly and the anthem was sung. Each time Charles looked as if he was about to cry during it. Maybe it's a stark reminder of the passing on of a baton. Must be quite a difficult moment.

Reactions: 16
Actually I think he’s just sleep deprived. My husband has terrible insomnia when stressed and behaves in exactly the same way: swaying, dropping things, etc. W is going through a stressful time, I wouldn’t be surprised if he stopped sleeping.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So where were we? Kate is critical probably sick to the gills of drunken cheating William, Charles could drop dead at any minute.

Thank god for sensible Sophie
She might have to have them all sectioned and she could take over.

I didn't see anything much different about William other than he's thinner than usual but that could be anything.
They have an army of staff dealing with the kids, food, laundry, housework so he won't have to worry about any of that. Kate I'm sure is fine and is just recovering from surgery, I would say he's worrying about his dad, facing up to the reality that he will someday be the figurehead of this family and the top job is one he's stuck with no matter if he likes it or not.

It must be tit being born into that. No amount of money would make up for your life being planned to the minute and barely any privacy to live.
No wonder Harry bolted as soon as he married Meghan.
Anyone marrying into it needs their head tested.

I think I'd rather be normal and worry about money than have a bottomless pot of it but no life to call my own
It's like Harry has said in interviews he can get to leave Charles & Wills can't which is why I think (apart from Harry gobbing off private family info) William resents him, & then to put all this on George as well, I wonder if George is aware he can never be a barrister or architect 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's like Harry has said in interviews he can get to leave Charles & Wills can't which is why I think (apart from Harry gobbing off private family info) William resents him, & then to put all this on George as well, I wonder if George is aware he can never be a barrister or architect 😞
🤣 You believed that BS. IF that was the truth he wouldn't have wanted to stay half in / half out. 😂😂

Wills can leave, he just doesn’t have the balls to do it, he also doesn’t have the personality or drive to make it on his own so he’s stuck with a job and a marriage he doesn’t seem to want. I think his kids have kept him going because for all his other faults he does seem to be a well connected and hands on dad, kids don’t fake it and all three seem very happy and relaxed around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BIB Could he though? If things were rejigged. George could pop off to uni or get a little apprenticeship, get a 'proper job' before taking on his kingly crown? It would be a good change if he didn't join the services and did something else altogether. What if he wanted to be a nurse, or have a florists?

Reactions: 11
BIB Could he though? If things were rejigged. George could pop off to uni or get a little apprenticeship, get a 'proper job' before taking on his kingly crown? It would be a good change if he didn't join the services and did something else altogether. What if he wanted to be a nurse, or have a florists?
I wish he could, remember what they did to poor Eddie? Forcing him into the marines until he had a breakdown and left,all he wanted to do was something in the arts and it wasn’t allowed because it didn’t fit the mould. PP really was a tit father.

• Sad
Because what do you say about something so stupid. You have no idea how William thinks. Or how his marriage is. And please ignore me. I will be honored.
How is it stupid it’s an opinion and a judgement.. like people made judgements on Charles and Diana’s marriage.. Any fool could see the marriage was in trouble they were proven to be right.. Then they divorced.. this is a gossip site and if don’t like it move on.. Yes do me a favour and block me if you cannot take what I am saying..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is, he is eventually going to be Commander in Chief of all 3 of the armed services … which means that just from a respect angle he will most likely serve in one (probably Army as Charles is Navy and William RAF).

Reactions: 5
No can do. His signature and his name (function) would be on all documents and orders that send soldiers to hostile territories etc. In all countries military and strict church schools are best education there is (in communist countries, priests better knew Marx, Lennin etc than most people in power:)). They are not teaching combat only, but plethora other things. Uni is ok, he can even get apprenticeship in gap year.

Reactions: 2
I know that people go on and on about their privilege however I don't see it as a privilege at all having your whole life mapped out for you from before you're even born.
Can you imagine being told that you've been born into a family business where your whole life will be public, your spending will be scrutinised, you can't go to the school you want to, can't have the friends that you might like, can't trust anyone, have staff constantly around you so you can't make phonecalls or meet up with anyone privately. Someone will always know your business. You can't have the career you want as you have to take over the family business or work in the family business when your brother takes over. You will be photographed by dozens of lenses each time you leave the house/get out of the car.
Everything you say will be poured over and scrutinised.
I think its a life sentence. It's no wonder so many of them experience huge problems.

As i say, I'd rather be worrying about the price of a loaf of bread and how to feed my family than be financially secure but have no life of my own choosing

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.