William and Kate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose's husband is definitely gay so she must be getting it somewhere.
It says in an interview they were great friends before they married. I wonder if she got pregnant by someone and confided in him and he just married her knowing he wouldn’t be having children himself anyway. Why would you marry a gay man 23 years your senior at such a young age? She was in her early 20’s.

I know he is rich but her family were too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just had a thought... Imagine if Kate is safe and well and really enjoying reading all these conspiracy theories with a nice cuppa, some biscuits with her family and laughing together at how funny and outlandish some of them are?
Of course she’s fine (although won’t be finding any of this funny)! She’s had an op, she’s recovering, and this total madness has sparked up around it all.

Reactions: 8
It was all a ruse. She is neither ill nor did she edit photos wrongly. There is divorce imminent and KP have been buying time on how to deal with this:

"Princess of Wales Kate Middleton is reportedly considering stepping away from her royal duties, according to a bombshell new report.

Kate's rumored decision has reportedly rocked her marriage to king-in-waiting Prince William and the monarchy, the report claimed."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought there was something going on with Kate and Harry. Back in the olympics days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately, its all unravelling. Don't know what to believe... but I certainly don't believe she had any surgeries now 😔

I also don't believe she edited those photos or even knew they were released. I think she was thrown under the bus to throw us off the scent of what's really going on. So sad, I really like the monarchy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure this has been mentioned,but I’m like 35,000 posts behind. Was it said in a statement from KP that it “wasn’t cancer related “. ? Or just “sources say…” ?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure this has been mentioned,but I’m like 35,000 posts behind. Was it said in a statement from KP that it “wasn’t cancer related “. ? Or just “sources say…” ?
It was said by KP to media outlets who asked what the surgery was. They wouldn't confirm what surgery she had but did confirm to numerous media outlets it was not cancer related.

Reactions: 5
Oh God no, she wasn’t that desperate 🤮 she was out of his league for sure.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he had a soft spot for her though.
I didn’t know if that poster meant something going on between them like a falling out or something rather than an affair.

I didn’t know if that poster meant something going on between them like a falling out or something rather than an affair.
I wasn’t sure what was meant but I doubt romantic- was it at the olympics he was sat there with arms crossed and a big sulky head- she seemed to be cajoling him like a mom with a stroppy kid.

Reactions: 3
Like the way they looked at each other. They were either besties as sister and brother in law or there was something else going on
I think they were besties. He talked about her in his book and said she was like the sister he never had.
---
New thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.