William and Kate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William may have labyrinthitis. My husband had it at Christmas and still feels dizzy.
Had it and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, I actually remember saying to people that I wasn’t drunk when it first started, then I reached the point where I actually thought I was having a stroke it was so debilitating.
---
*Heads over to Twitter*
Have fun! It’s a real rabbit hole to go down, just try to find the more rational of either side, there’s a really interesting account who works in the press abroad and she was giving some really interesting news until the SS turned on her (despite her being very pro M&H) and also the WanK fans too. What she had to say seemed plausible.

Reactions: 1
Had it and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, I actually remember saying to people that I wasn’t drunk when it first started, then I reached the point where I actually thought I was having a stroke it was so debilitating.
I'm calling exhaustion. I remember once having the urge to sleep even though I was standing in a public place. I have reiained 'I could sleep on a clothesline' in my lexicon ever since
---
---

Have fun! It’s a real rabbit hole to go down, just try to find the more rational of either side, there’s a really interesting account who works in the press abroad and she was giving some really interesting news until the SS turned on her (despite her being very pro M&H) and also the WanK fans too. What she had to say seemed plausible.
I have *some* knowledge on the royalist stans. In general they follow brothel madams, fugitives, bigots or Dan Wooton. So bloody funny

Last edited:
Drinking? Not heard any drinking rumours?
Have a look at Twitter, the clips are all being reposted by those weird Meghan and Harry fan accounts.

He just looks tired to me.

He's got an ill wife, 3 kids, the eye of the world on him, his Dad has cancer and he'd the Heir to the throne. I'd be tired too.

Reactions: 24
Have a look at Twitter, the clips are all being reposted by those weird Meghan and Harry fan accounts.

He's got an ill wife, 3 kids, the eye of the world on him, his Dad has cancer and he'd the Heir to the throne. I'd be tired too.
I'm doubting the drinking rumours

Reactions: 4

Sky News has a good clip, I try to ignore who’s posting it and make up my own mind by what I see and think. Was he swaying and not steady? Yes. Is being drunk or hungover the only explanation? Not at all. Given how tired and thin he is I’d say there is so much going on behind the scenes on top of what we know and it’s having an effect on him physically.
What I do know is that there is a massive push for the drinking thing to be out there.

Reactions: 6
Sky News has a good clip, I try to ignore who’s posting it and make up my own mind by what I see and think. Was he swaying and not steady? Yes. Is being drunk or hungover the only explanation? Not at all. Given how tired and thin he is I’d say there is so much going on behind the scenes on top of what we know and it’s having an effect on him physically.
What I do know is that there is a massive push for the drinking thing to be out there.
I used work for an institution who accused me of drinking whereas in reality my mother died and I was so so tired. I was just tired. So I sort of get William
---
💯

Reactions: 5
Stress can do that to you also.

Imagine his head is swimming at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I thought he was struggling to hold it together during the National Anthem

Reactions: 7
Stress can do that to you also.

Imagine his head is swimming at the moment.
even if you take away the Kate thing, reality is probably hitting home that before long he will be King. Charles diagnoses is a very stark wake up call that his time as a free man is limited, there is no shirking and having the entirety of school holidays off when you are King, that alone would keep anyone up at night. Has he ever said his feelings on being King? I know Charles wanted to get on with it but William has always seemed reluctant, probably part of the reason he resents his brother so much. No chance of him being able to do a bunk to the other side of the world.

Reactions: 9
even if you take away the Kate thing, reality is probably hitting home that before long he will be King. Charles diagnoses is a very stark wake up call that his time as a free man is limited, there is no shirking and having the entirety of school holidays off when you are King, that alone would keep anyone up at night. Has he ever said his feelings on being King? I know Charles wanted to get on with it but William has always seemed reluctant, probably part of the reason he resents his brother so much. No chance of him being able to do a bunk to the other side of the world.
I think that’s the dichotomy(?) between Heir and Spare. It was the same with The Queen and Margaret and Charles and Andrew … they each think the other has the better part of the bargain (without realising that actually neither of them have).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think that’s the dichotomy(?) between Heir and Spare. It was the same with The Queen and Margaret and Charles and Andrew … they each think the other has the better part of the bargain (without realising that actually neither of them have).
The sad thing is that you know it’s coming for Louis as well, Charlotte may survive it as the press love to paint her as the sensible sister who is George’s emotional support and keeps Louis in control. Louis is another matter though and I feel for them all.

Reactions: 11
Saw several comments on SM lately saying that Louis “has the thick head of Andrew” on him. And then several more spiraling into conspiracy theories about how he could “be the next Andrew”. He’s 5! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Saw several comments on SM lately saying that Louis “has the thick head of Andrew” on him. And then several more spiraling into conspiracy theories about how he could “be the next Andrew”. He’s 5! 🤦‍♀️
Yep, he’s destined to be Andrew/Harry mk2. He’s got no chance where the press are concerned.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.