Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a person myself who is quite private and doesn’t announce my issues to even my own family or friends, I really don’t begrudge a woman keeping her medical issues private. Being royal and “famous” shouldn’t mean even your most personal information HAS to be for public consumption. I’d also say that just because Sophie and Camilla were open with their own surgeries / health issues, doesn’t mean Kate has to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lemon89

1- planned could mean literally in the last few days/week, it’s quite obvious whatever it is is urgent considering they had engagements planned overseas and they could have planned any elective procedures untill she had time off
2-there’s no way she’s getting a tummy tuck as some have suggested 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️…there’s nothing there to tuck and if she was getting something else cosmetic done she would hardly draw attention to it by releasing a statement saying she was going to be living in hospital for the next while
3- the whole ‘she has an eating disorder’ thing disgusts me, If you look at her mother and sister they are lean and obviously are a sporty family who eat good food, plus it could be likely that she has bowel issues affecting her weight and absorbtion so untill you actually know a person or have proof I don’t think such horrible comments should be made, it’s a horrible assumption to make

• Heart
Reactions: 48

orangehead

VIP Member
This thread is wild at the moment 😂 So far Kate has been in a coma, the victim of DV, ran away because William wants a divorce, an Epstein girl… seriously I never knew she was so interesting 😂🙄
My theory is William wants a divorce but they can’t ’bring shame’ on the family/don’t want them to be Charles and Diana 2.0, so she was getting extensive plastic surgery, they’re going to say she died from complications of her surgery/illness. She will move in with her parents as ‘Kate’s cousin’ there to support them after the death of their daughter and she will spend time with the kids as ‘Kate’s cousin’ (the kids will know she’s really their mum but have been made to sign NDAs). Meanwhile William will ‘grow closer’ to Kate’s friend who pegs him and they will fall in love after a respectable amount of time and get married. This will all come out after William’s death with people saying the royal family are turning life into a black mirror episode and the monarchy will fall. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I'm really confused with some of these posts!
You come on to a gossip forum to hear the tea on people but when someone provides the tea you question it and accuse them of not being genuine.....what's the point??

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Duchesspink

VIP Member
They won't ever divorce. I don't believe for a second that he plays away.
I think its obvious that they love each other very much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
What's the most convincing piece of evidence that William had an affair with Rose Hanbury? Convince me.
I’ll tell you what I think convinces me that it’s total balls. Pippa named her daughter Rose. I just can not see her doing that if this affair is so well known and long continuing.

Reactions: 39

Honeystar

VIP Member
This thread is wild at the moment 😂 So far Kate has been in a coma, the victim of DV, ran away because William wants a divorce, an Epstein girl… seriously I never knew she was so interesting 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I have IBD and have had lots of surgeries. It’s a long recovery for any open abdominal surgery. I have malabsorption and struggle to lose weight, ,y friend with the same diagnosis is 3.5 stone and in hospital on palliative care
IBD is completely individual to each case
any open abdominal surgery will knock your mobility and capabilities for longer than most think

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

laughing

VIP Member
Just because she is in the public eye, does not mean we need to know everything about her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The sad fact is that women put up with health problems for years and just get on with life
She might have endometriosis and be in agony on and off, she might have a prolapse that she's had since birthing her children, she might have incontinence after carrying children, she might have IBS or crohns etc. She might bleed very heavily every month, who knows? Very often women put off seeking help for these conditions. She might have a huge boil on her arse that needs cut out and packed, they can take months to heal and recover from.

Yes she will have access to the best of the best healthcare however it doesn't mean she chose to confide in someone about a problem, maybe she's kept going for a few years as many other women do.

Being slim young and fit doesn't mean these things aren't happening. I'm still thinking hysterectomy or prolapse repair given the time frames for hospital and recovery.
I do understand her wanting to keep her medical issues private however they must have realised how much speculation their statement would cause.

Its a shame that whatever it is, she feels the need to keep it hidden.

Reactions: 32

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Imagine having inflammatory bowel disease and everyone thinking it is an eating disorder.
I’m so pleased you’ve made this point 👏🏼 Anybody who suffers with a chronic gastrointestinal disease will recognise this isn’t a ‘look’, the slimness is actually due to malabsorption issues, flare ups, pain & often food intolerances. My sister suffers terribly & it’s infuriating & ignorant, people assume she has ED.

Reactions: 31

corron

I hardly meant the Queen 🙄 and as for Diana she proves my point, look what they did to her, the one woman who stood up for herself and was responsible for great things.
😂 Diana who stood up for herself with her sad eyes saying there were three in this marriage 🤣. She forgot to mention that she was the third party in a couple of relationships.

Also Charles was the ex of her own sister and she had grown up with the royals. She knew exactly what she was getting into.

Stalking of her ex lover, went as far that police had to caution her.

She was very very manipulative. So spare me with this Diana talk.

She was very very lucky there was no social media in her time. She would have been canceled.
---
Pop over the H&M thread if you think some of these claims are lookin stupid! 😂
Two sides of the same coin. Both 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 30

moocher2020

If you look on the hospital’s website, they list all the illnesses they treat. One of the more common things with a long recovery time is a prolapse. Recovery time is 12 weeks. I mean, if my organs were falling through my foo floor, I might not want to announce it to the world either 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I think Kate has gone undercover as she prepares to go into Celeb Big Brother with her uncle in order to dish the dirt on the RF... :)
My theory is that Kate is Air Fryer on The Masked Singer and she got voted off this week so that's why she's back home. We'll see if I'm right later this evening.

• Haha